Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 REMINDER:Hamilton, NY ADDED:Oregon Shows

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 04/20/2004 : 3:12:11 PM
Sorry BORED members, but this is straight from my post to the email list so it might read a little strange for BORED members. My apologies.

Hello Hello Everyone, I am sending this email for 2 reason. One, as a reminder of the upcoming TR show at Colgate University in Hamilton, NY on 04/24/04. Here is the info again for that gig:

4/24/2004
Hamilton NY
Colgate University
Cushman House at Colgate University
102 Broad Street
Hamilton, NY 13346
Doors 4:30 pm Set time 5pm
1 60 minute acoustic set
TR will be headlining this show, but he will be performing first.
Other acts:The Bridge will follow TR's set, and then our old friends Peter Prince & Moon Boot Lover will close the show.
Tickets $10
All ages

Hamilton, NY is about 40 miles SE of Syracuse, NY so anyone in the vicinity of Syracuse should try and make it. It should be a great nite of music. I am very excited to finally see Peter Prince with his band. I have only ever seen him solo. WhoooHooo!!!! For more information please check out the TRelated Section of the Message Board at TimReynolds.com

The second reason for the email, which you may have figured out from the title, TR has some shows in both Eugene, OR and Portland, OR as part of his continuing support for Presidential candidate, Dennis Kucinch. We do not have alot of details yet, but what we do know is this:

1:Solo acoustic performances
2:They will be Dennis Kucinich affairs and Kucinich will be present
and speaking at all of them.
3: 04/26/04 Portland, OR
04/27/04 Eugene, OR
05/01/04 Portland, OR

Unfortunately, these are all the details I have at the moment. The Dennis Kucinich campaign is still trying to iron out venues, performance lengths, and set TIMes, etc etc etc. Of course, as soon as they pass this info along to me I will post it here to the email list and also to the Message Board at TimReynolds.com in the TRelated Section of the BORED(<-intentional misspelling). Please come out and show your support for TR and also for Dennis Kucinich. Hopefully, all of you have had a chance to check out Kucinich's website to see if he might be a candidate for you. If not, please take a minute and visit his website and see if you might like to throw your support behind someone who TR and myself consider an amazing candidate and the only real choice for the job of president. When asked "What do you say to the people who say you are UNELECTABLE?". Dennis answered, "Not if you vote for me!" His website is: http://www.kucinich.us/

So that is all the news I have at the moment. I will be back very soon with more details on the Oregon shows. Keep watching and as always.........

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Zachmozach Posted - 04/21/2004 : 3:05:53 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Erich
if you tape i will love you forever. I cant go to OR on a weeks notice

shit, i gotta send you some stuff, i think i forgot about your package completely *hides in corner*

Haha I forgot about that. It's cool though. I plan on video taping the shows. I'm not set up for audio right now. Except I have a friend in Eugene who is going to tape that show hopefully. Gotta go dig out the stand and the camera if the stand is around.
Erich Posted - 04/20/2004 : 10:31:40 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zachmozach

Sweet news!!! I am planning to go to both the portland shows and who knows maybe I'll be able to swing down to eugene as well. I'll look forward to more info. Only question is will I be allowed to bring a video camera and tape the show? Thanks Fluffy. Oh and will you be there as well?

if you tape i will love you forever. I cant go to OR on a weeks notice

shit, i gotta send you some stuff, i think i forgot about your package completely *hides in corner*
Fluffy Posted - 04/20/2004 : 7:44:17 PM
As well as the shows listed above there has been an in-store perfomance and another Portland, OR show. Please click the link below for more info or check out the TouR Dates page.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4809
Fluffy Posted - 04/20/2004 : 6:30:31 PM
Sounds like all you have to do is get Dennis to come down to Chico and TR will follow, LOL. If it's a campus, maybe you should try and arrange with the Kucinich campaign to get him to come and speak and bring TR along with him.

As for taping, I would assume it will be OK. Again, I am sure it's ok with the Kucinich campaign and TR but you may have to contend with the venue policy wherever they end up.
Arthen Posted - 04/20/2004 : 5:47:48 PM
I'm assuming that the Oregon shows will be hour sets? And tell Tim to swing down to Northern California! Chico's only about five hours away!

I'd love to go to the Tuesday show, but my damn classes!
Zachmozach Posted - 04/20/2004 : 5:18:16 PM
Sweet news!!! I am planning to go to both the portland shows and who knows maybe I'll be able to swing down to eugene as well. I'll look forward to more info. Only question is will I be allowed to bring a video camera and tape the show? Thanks Fluffy. Oh and will you be there as well?

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000