Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 New booking agent for TR

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 09/01/2005 : 4:38:00 PM
So first let me thank Tom Baggott for all his hard work and friendship thru my tenure with TR. It was great working with him. I hope we can do more together in the future somehow. It's a strange business afterall. TR's new booking agency is Blue Mountain Artists and his rep is his old friend Hugh Southard whom I have had the priviledge of meeting on numerous occasions throughout my tenure with TR. Hugh's booking agency is available on the web at:

http://www.bluemountainartists.com/

Have a look over their line-up, pretty impressive. Hugh, who is the owner/president and an agent there was the 2005 Winner of the KBA Award for "Agent/Manager of the Year".

According to their website, Hugh is already working on dates for TR in November in the Southeast. Keep watching for more details.
26   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
OnlySuperstition Posted - 10/26/2005 : 09:09:52 AM
Ummm. I have to work as well. It doesnt sound like the best move but there is no other option
OnlySuperstition Posted - 10/11/2005 : 10:29:17 AM
SEE folks My being a pain in the ass must have worked. See ya'll in Baltimore
OnlySuperstition Posted - 10/10/2005 : 09:01:44 AM
Anywhere within 200 mi of New Jersey!!! Im jsut bein a pain in the ass
OnlySuperstition Posted - 10/10/2005 : 08:46:20 AM
NORTHEAST... PLEASE
skyline Posted - 10/06/2005 : 08:36:34 AM
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

Come to birmingham skyline!

Yep, I may have to. I'll have to be prepared for much rolling of the eyes and protests from my wife, though.

It's also a really bad time for work...I'm a teacher, and I have to turn in grades the following day, so there's really not much of a way for me to skip work on Friday.
Kenneth Posted - 10/04/2005 : 09:29:30 AM
I concur. You should come to the B'ham show.

Here is the show info.

http://www.ticketbiscuit.com/zydecobirmingham/EventPage.aspx?EID=2218&VD=11/1/2005

I'm so impressed. Not one mention of that Dave guy.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/04/2005 : 09:11:02 AM
Come to birmingham skyline!
skyline Posted - 10/04/2005 : 08:49:01 AM
quote:
Originally posted by bluemountain

Hello folks....I am Tim's new agent and I wanted to update you on the November tour. We are almost finished with the run and here is where he will be going.

November

3 Birmingham, AL Zydeco's
4 Auburn, AL Quixotes
5 Midgeville, GA Sweetwater Festival
8 Lake Worth, FL The Bamboo Room
9 Jacksonville, Fl or St. Augustine, FL TBD
10 Charleston, SC The Pour House
11 Charlotte, NC The Visulite
12 Greenville, SC The Handlebar
14 Athens, GA The Georgia Theatre
16 Winston Salem, NC Ziggy's (Tent)
17 Baltimore, MD 8x10 Club
18 KillDevil Hills, NC Benefit for DARE w/ Stanley Jordan
19 Nags Head, NC Kelly's w/Stanley Jordan

There could be a few changes and possibly a few other dates with Stanley Jordan...keep a watch on both website's for further information. I am always open for suggestions and new venues. Tim and I have been friends for over 20 years and I have always thought he was one of the best alive at what he does...hopefully we can help spread the magic a little further over the next few years.

Thanks,

Argh...it isn't the southeast without TN!
pants_happy Posted - 09/28/2005 : 4:48:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Saint Jude

no no no, no South east, no north east... MID WEST!!!!

COME BACK TO WISCONSIN! Hasn't been back since 2k1. thats a long TIMe to go w/o Tim.

i concur with this scholarly gentlemen's findings. (-Wisconsin +North Dakota/Minnesota)
OnlySuperstition Posted - 09/28/2005 : 09:09:46 AM
Id consider driving to the other side of the universe to see this dynamic duo!! I show in the Tri-state area would be nice but, Maryland will have to due i guess.
Zachmozach Posted - 09/27/2005 : 10:58:20 PM
Yes, Stanely and Tim? Better be recorded! That's going to be one hell of a show.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 09/27/2005 : 5:15:02 PM
Tim and Stanley Jordan?! Holy shit, that's Guitarmageddon. Get them up Notheast way...I'd see them anywhere in NY, NJ, PA, no doubt.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/27/2005 : 4:35:55 PM
No sPAMmy!! Don't leave! You can be a Southerner long enough to come for a show or two down here, right?
PJK Posted - 09/27/2005 : 4:15:09 PM
Why would I even think he would come back to the Northeast? Story of my life lately. Think I am going to take a break from the boards til December. Have fun all you southern fans at the concerts.
Saint Jude Posted - 09/27/2005 : 4:07:22 PM
no no no, no South east, no north east... MID WEST!!!!

COME BACK TO WISCONSIN! Hasn't been back since 2k1. thats a long TIMe to go w/o Tim.
Kenneth Posted - 09/27/2005 : 3:56:18 PM
Alright! I've got a date to the TR show.

In all seriousness, I might as well leave for the day. They're not going to get anymore work out of me today. It's like the day before Christmas only better. I don't know how I'm expected to wait until 11/3.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/27/2005 : 3:53:56 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Kenneth

I'm like a little girl.
In that case, I'll definately go with you.

BWAHHAHHA. j/k
Kenneth Posted - 09/27/2005 : 3:17:52 PM
That would be cool to catch both shows but I don't know yet. I may be able to take some time off. Regardless, I'm definitley at the b'ham show. Zydeco is 5 minutes from where I work. He played at that venue last time through and it kicked my ass. Best TR show I've ever been to. I sent you an email. We'll discuss this further.

I'm so excited. I'm like a little girl. I don't know how I can be expected to do any work the rest of the day.... or month.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/27/2005 : 3:12:06 PM
If I go to B-ham, then I'll probably cruise down to Auburn as well. Would you want to go and do that? I'll have to take off work unfortunately, so I may as well take that Thurs and Friday, and go to both shows.
Kenneth Posted - 09/27/2005 : 3:03:35 PM
Hell yes!!!! I'm stoked! Jason, come to the b'ham show. You can crash at my house if you don't want to drive back to MS after the show.
pants_happy Posted - 09/27/2005 : 1:45:01 PM
you know, tim hasn't been in the midwest for about 4 years (the recent "midwest" tour was in name only. midwest my ass.). iirc, when tim was at the women's club in minneappolis, it was sold out, and the next day when he played at msum, not only were all of the chairs sold out, but people were packed and desperate to find room standing in the back. i, for one, would call both of those shows a success. so i'm left wondering why he hasn't been back? even with no room left at the msum show i personally know a small crowd of people who regret missing it.
that and greg howard told me he would like to do another show up here because of the crowd (both crowds absolutely loved him). i guess not.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/27/2005 : 1:00:19 PM
quote:
Originally posted by bluemountain

Hello folks....I am Tim's new agent and I wanted to update you on the November tour. We are almost finished with the run and here is where he will be going.

November

4 Auburn, AL Quixotes

There could be a few changes and possibly a few other dates with Stanley Jordan...keep a watch on both website's for further information. I am always open for suggestions and new venues. Tim and I have been friends for over 20 years and I have always thought he was one of the best alive at what he does...hopefully we can help spread the magic a little further over the next few years.

Thanks,

I love you.
bluemountain Posted - 09/27/2005 : 12:57:44 PM

November

4 Auburn, AL Quixotes

Thanks,
skyline Posted - 09/01/2005 : 9:54:13 PM
Did someone say southeast!?!?!?

Can't wait!
guitarisPIMP Posted - 09/01/2005 : 8:14:33 PM
I SECOND THAT NOR'EASTER IDEA!!!

TIM COME TO MD
TIM COME TO MD
TIM COME TO MD
pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/01/2005 : 4:44:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

According to their website, Hugh is already working on dates for TR in November in the Southeast. Keep watching for more details.
I like them already.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000