USA
546 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2003 :  7:11:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wait

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2003 :  7:28:09 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I got 2 to the same show and my girlfriend got 2 to the same show! Wooooooooohoooooooooo see ya there.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2003 :  7:36:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So happy for you guys! Hope you have a great TIMe!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2003 :  7:37:53 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks !!! I'm beyond excited. Now we just have to whip the crowds into shape.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2003 :  7:40:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah you said it! In some ways I will be glad when these concerts are over so we don't get as many of them on the board. You know what I mean?

I will be looking forward to reading your reviews!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2003 :  7:41:56 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I understand...I fall into the "became a Tim fan because of Dave" category, but I like to consider myself in the upper echelons of DMB fans. It looks like a ton of people got confirmed for Boone, NC. We'll see.

Go to Top of Page

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2003 :  7:45:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Confirmed. Two tickets to the Miami - Ohio show

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2003 :  7:46:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah but you know the music and understand. Many of Tims fans were DMB fans first. That is not the problem, it's their lack of musical understanding and their narrow mindedness.(is that even a word, hehe) You know what I mean....you're one of us.

Baboonboy, CONGRATULATIONS! We will expect a review from you as well!

Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2003 :  7:54:08 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Reviews will be lengthy from me and thanks for the inclusive statement PJK =)! I wish we had some decent venue maps.

I'm also wondering whether they'll put the real-time setlists on dmband.com.

Who knows!

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2003 :  8:18:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
CPPJames....very kewl...I will be looking forward to reading them...just don't pull a Fluffy and put it all in one LONG paragraph, hehe

Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2003 :  8:39:05 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahahaha, I'll be very considerate of your long paragraph hating! =)

Go to Top of Page

sinko25
Is Anybody Here?

8 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2003 :  1:23:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit sinko25's Homepage  Send sinko25 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Got confirmed for the only show I requested - RI. Can't wait for those TR solos...

"Damn, and I say damn because fuck isn't nice." -Dave Matthews
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2003 :  2:16:49 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm wondering about this show now...cause Ticketmaster.com has the show located in the Baker Sports Complex, not Belk Arena. What the heck is going on?

Go to Top of Page

DMBFanSJ
Try A Little Harder

78 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2003 :  2:21:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got 2 tickets to the Carthage College, WI show....I can't wait!!! Anyone else going to this one?
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2003 :  3:05:59 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Figured it out...Belk Arena is part of Baker Sports complex. So the venue map on ticket master is right. 100s are the worst seats in the house, lol.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000