Tim solos for the '03 tour (Complete!)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2003 :  12:30:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
03/19 - #1 Hopeful Heresy
03/19 - #2 Kundalini Bonfire
03/20 - #1 After The Goldrush -> Ohio
03/20 - #2 Letting Go
03/22 - #1 Impermanance
03/22 - #2 Kundalini Bonfire
03/23 - #1 Big Blast Of Hot Air 1
03/23 - #2 Letting Go
03/25 - #1 Decline In Reason
03/25 - #2 Reginos And The Resurection 2
03/26 - #1 Open Up, Let It In -> Jemez Rolling Waves
03/26 - #2 Kundalini Bonfire
03/28 - #1 Los Alamos Is Burning
03/28 - #2 Kundalini Bonfire
03/29 - #1 After The Goldrush -> Ohio
03/29 - #2 Stranger In A Strained Land
03/31 - #1 Radar Contact -> Big Blast Of Hot Air
03/31 - #2 As Far As We Can See
04/01 - #1 To Touch Yearning -> Words
04/01 - #2 Kundalini Bonfire
04/03 - #1 Letting Go
04/03 - #2 Kundalini Bonfire
04/04 - #1 The Wayfarer
04/04 - #2 Kundalini Bonfire 3
05/05 - #1 Breathing Space
05/05 - #2 Kundalini Bonfire

1 Two Radar Contact teases

2 Only Love Can Break Your Heart (Neil Young) (Tease)

3 Antichrist Superstar (Manson) (Tease)

~pw'oikr
~( ">

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2003 :  01:32:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for letting us know Erich. I wish the people who contribute setlists to Nancies.org would catch a clue and figure out the titles of the Tim's songs. It's annoying to read: Tim Solo 1, Tim Solo 2.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Gravedigger
Try A Little Harder

82 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2003 :  2:07:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Gravedigger's Homepage  Send Gravedigger an AOL message  Reply with Quote
use www.dmbalmanac.com They are normally better about Tim solos

After the goldrush->Ohio sounds amazing

db.etree.org/smyry52
Go to Top of Page

LSD
Is Anybody Here?

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2003 :  6:08:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
03/22 - Impermanence
03/22 - Kundalini Bonfire

...anyone know the west point solos?

-=Peace=-
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2003 :  7:18:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
when i see the shows go up that'll be the first thing i grab.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Gravedigger
Try A Little Harder

82 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2003 :  12:28:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Gravedigger's Homepage  Send Gravedigger an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Erich thanks a lot...

I THINK 3-25 #2 is Kundalini bonfire, from the descriptions ive gotten from people at the shows.

Has TIM played Jemez Rolling Waves recently at his own shows? id love to hear that at another D+T show.

db.etree.org/smyry52
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2003 :  1:15:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks, i wouldnt be surprised if thats the case. i listen to them for teases too, no one else seems to catch them, or when they do they seem totaly wrong (nancies has tim teasing radiohead 3/20... no). Anyway, he seems to not have plyaed Jemez as of yet, but Im sure he will. Hes been doing a lot of crazy shit this tour.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Gravedigger
Try A Little Harder

82 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2003 :  2:12:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Gravedigger's Homepage  Send Gravedigger an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL well Nancies cant even get DMB setlists right, dont expect much when it comes from tim. 3/25 solo #2 was Bonfire...i should have #1 Dled later today, and while im no TIM solo expert, i should be able to recognize it.

db.etree.org/smyry52
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2003 :  2:28:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im waiting for the complete post on the newsgroups, so im getting it too. but if you get to it before i, thanks :)

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Gravedigger
Try A Little Harder

82 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2003 :  3:41:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Gravedigger's Homepage  Send Gravedigger an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i hope you get it first...you obviously know the solos a lot better then me :)

db.etree.org/smyry52
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2003 :  3:49:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just got solo #2, and im halfway through listening to it, but its actualy Reginos And The Resurection . Maybe it was #1 that was Bonfire, i havent gotten that yet. Great recording though, if you can find the Wang/Fulton copy.

Holy shit! along with a part of Only Love Can Break Your Heart by neil young.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Gravedigger
Try A Little Harder

82 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2003 :  4:34:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Gravedigger's Homepage  Send Gravedigger an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wow thats awesome...i never heard the solo #2. i was just told by someone at the show it was the same as the 2nd solo from 3-19, guess they were wrong.

db.etree.org/smyry52
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2003 :  7:54:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn, a Rheginos with Only Love Can Break Your Heart, I want to get a copy of that.

Erich, might you be interested in doing a BP for me with just the Tim Solos?

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2003 :  9:02:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
if youre able to wait long enough id love to do that with the entire tours worth of them. That way i can send out like 2 discs with all of them and not have to worry he'll bust out a crazy tune the next night.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2003 :  12:16:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks man, I'll email you as we get towards the end of the tour. Should I email you at your Yahoo! account?

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2003 :  8:56:10 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
3/26:

1.) Open Up, Let It In - took a while to get into the Open Up, Let It In riff, but it was definitely present. Could have been a segue from another song. Either way, it was definitely played.

2.) Kundalini

3/25 - I sincerely don't think either one was Kundalini...if it was, it was extreme improv. I didn't hear the traditional chord progression. Yes, I was sober ;-).

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2003 :  11:43:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stupid Nancies says the first solo of 3.26 is You Are My Sanity.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2003 :  01:19:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
we'll see in a few. Im downloading 3/26 now. im leaving for boone in about 4 and a half hours though, so it may happen till sunday though. oh well.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2003 :  07:16:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn I am jealous Erich! Have a great TIMe at the Boone show!Say Hi to Jeff and Jason for me. Wait, guess that won't happen cause you probably are already on your way by now, hehehe oh well, then I hope to hear ALL about the show when you get home again!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Anne-Sophie
Is Anybody Here?

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2003 :  8:26:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Anne-Sophie's Homepage  Send Anne-Sophie an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I loved Letting Go on 3/23 :) So beautiful! We've had it on repeat all day!
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2003 :  03:10:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Arthen wrote:
quote:
Thanks for letting us know Erich. I wish the people who contribute setlists to Nancies.org would catch a clue and figure out the titles of the Tim's songs. It's annoying to read: Tim Solo 1, Tim Solo 2.
I had to laugh when I read this because I got the set list for therippa after the show in Boone and on the actual setlist it says exactly that: Tim solo 1 and Tim Solo 2

ROTLMAO!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Dickey500
Chatterbox

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2003 :  1:58:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Dickey500 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah - I have Dave's setlist from Norfolk and Tim's solos are listed as "Tim Solo".

I wonder if he knows what he's going to play or if he just wings it...

"All of us contain Music & Truth, but most of us can't get it out." - Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2003 :  2:16:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im almost possitive that the only thing planned about tims solos are when theyre going to be played. which of course is awsome

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2003 :  2:49:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think that Dave makes the setlist leaving spots for Tim. But until Tim gets to one of his spots he doesn't know what he's going to play.

What leads me to believe this is that during Luther, at the end of Typical Situations you can hear Dave ask: "Wanna play Stream?" So, that's what makes me think Tim just gets up there and plays whatever.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2003 :  3:12:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
someone said 03/31 #1 was Radar Contact. I hope hes right, but im not updating till I hear it for myself.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Sachyaaam
Is Anybody Here?

11 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2003 :  6:34:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The second was "As Far as You Can See"...was the highlight of the show for me.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2003 :  7:08:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
For all those tracking solos, SEE:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3471

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

JTR
Chatterbox

417 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2003 :  7:41:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've seen Radar Contact also listed. Wonder if it's electric or acoustic...
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2003 :  11:54:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JTR

I've seen Radar Contact also listed. Wonder if it's electric or acoustic...

not to shoot your question down, but, seriously, think about it.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

JTR
Chatterbox

417 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  12:48:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Seriously, I've yet to hear it any other way, I can't imagine that song as an acoustic song. Obviously it's an "Acoustic Evening with Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds," but if I was at the show, I think I'd embrace a little change from the "Acoustic Evening."
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  12:55:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
if you can find the Luthor College soundcheck (2/6/96), one of the "jams" (sometimes labled as Monkey Sex) is a d+t version of Radar Contact. He also did radar contact durring the Big Blast this tour, so hearing that he did a full version acoustic doesnt surprise me, though i need to listen to it to make sure it wasnt interlaced with another song.

The reason i mentioned it was way too farfetched for an electric this tour wasnt because of the moniker the show was going under, but because of the logistics of it. Tims got one acoustic plugged in all night. In order to do an electric RC he would need to totaly rearange and change his set up, coupled with the fact that the song doesnt work electricly without his drum and bass backup. Not to mention, to whip out the electric on one song would be a little crazy, and i know tims not going to use it to try and play with dave cause it would overpower him something ferocious.

And lastely... its tim, best not to assume that anything he plays is restricted to one form

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Bustoff
Chatterbox

145 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  11:42:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Bustoff an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Very well said, Erich.
I really hope he does the full version of Radar Contact on acoustic, that would be awesome, I love that song. I have that soundcheck from Live at Luther you're talking about. Can you hear what they're saying after they quit playing? It's probably just a soundcheck for the mics but I think I can hear Tim's voice at one point but I can't tell what he's saying.

Kevin told me on here once that Radar Contact evolved out of a jam that TR3 was doing of the Green Acres theme song. I'd love to hear how that came about hehe
Go to Top of Page

JemezFoodPeople
Chatterbox

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  12:47:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit JemezFoodPeople's Homepage  Send JemezFoodPeople an AOL message  Reply with Quote
In Baltimore last year, Erich, a bunch of others and myself wqitnessed Flourescense on a 6-string, and it rocked.. are you saying that Tim played As Far As We Can see on a 6!?? man I wish I was there. Has any prorgess been made on the compilation of Tim solos for this tour? i would LOVE to hear Radar Contact on an acoustic.

"Do you have the patience to wait
till your mud settles and the water is clear?
Can you remain unmoving
till the right action arises by itself?"
-Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

www.mattwinn.com
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  1:27:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yup, i was there with you in Baltimore to see that . And yeah, seems like its a 6 string AFAWCS.

The compilation wont be started till im done getting the entire tour. So assume it'll be nearing completion mid april.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  2:05:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Man, I have to here that "As Far As We Can See". 6-String version.
I'm off to find it!

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  2:07:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
only one 3/31 source seems to be compiled at this time, but i see none circulating... keep an eye out.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2003 :  8:05:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is there any way I can get my hands on one of the Radar Contact recordings? I'm starting to run out of room on my computer with 3/28 and 3/29 on here but I'm dying to hear it.

Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2003 :  11:49:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
give me a few and i'll MP3 it for you.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2003 :  01:57:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sweet! Thanks Erich. I think I drove my friends nuts because I couldn't stop saying how much I hoped he would play Radar Contact at Winston-Salem or Boone. Are any of the other recordings from this tour of the same quality as those two?

Go to Top of Page

Sachyaaam
Is Anybody Here?

11 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2003 :  3:39:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have the two mp3s from 3/31. I think the two solos are Radar Contact and As Far as You Can See. I will put them in my getfile if anybody wants them. The quality is pretty good.

AIM: SAT1119
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2003 :  5:00:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah:

03/31 - #1 Radar Contact -> Big Blast Of Hot Air
03/31 - #2 As Far As We Can See

i gotta get that MP3 for silky...

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

L@ura
Is Anybody Here?

4 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2003 :  12:34:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit L@ura's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Erich

where was your Boone seat? (you went to that show if I am not mistaken.)
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2003 :  01:09:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hi l@ura, welcome aboard :)

I was in Sec. 11 UP row BB. I think second to last row, or something rediculous like that. Not a bad seat, though, since i saw everything. Where were you located?

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

L@ura
Is Anybody Here?

4 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2003 :  08:25:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit L@ura's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

hi l@ura, welcome aboard :)

I was in Sec. 11 UP row BB. I think second to last row, or something rediculous like that. Not a bad seat, though, since i saw everything. Where were you located?

Haha, thats what I thought. I sat with you!

As I left I was like, hmmmm, is that erich? maybe... But when I got home I was on your site looking at the solos this tour and saw a picture of you, I never had, as was like, it was him!

Anyways, just thought I would say hi. Been reading the boards for awhile, just haven't jumped in.

Laura
Go to Top of Page

dick mountjoy
Chatterbox

USA
176 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2003 :  1:24:23 PM  Show Profile  Send dick mountjoy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
4/4 Carthage College Kenosha, Wisconsin
solo 1: The Wayfarer
solo 2: Kundalini Bonfire

"Go Banana!" - Ralph Wiggum
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2003 :  1:37:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by L@ura

Haha, thats what I thought. I sat with you!

As I left I was like, hmmmm, is that erich? maybe... But when I got home I was on your site looking at the solos this tour and saw a picture of you, I never had, as was like, it was him!

Anyways, just thought I would say hi. Been reading the boards for awhile, just haven't jumped in.

Laura

hah! thats awsome :) thanks for the seat :). And can i tell you how fucking awsome it is that someone was at my site .

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

L@ura
Is Anybody Here?

4 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2003 :  2:01:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit L@ura's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
hah! thats awsome :) thanks for the seat :). And can i tell you how fucking awsome it is that someone was at my site .

No problem. And the site is quite useful. :)
Go to Top of Page

monkeyman41
Try A Little Harder

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2003 :  10:44:27 PM  Show Profile  Send monkeyman41 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
anybody know what the 2nd solo on 4/3 is yet? I know the first was hopeful heresey
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2003 :  10:54:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
soon. I just got 4/4, 4/3 is the only one im missing.

I know DMBalmanac is on top of the solos, but id give it a little more time before banking on Hopeful Heresy, only cause hes been seguing into a lot of other songs this tour. Im not saying almanac can be wrong, but i just want to take a listen cause they may be half right.

By the way, 4/4 #1 is a fantastic Wayfarer, ruined only by the fucktards at the begining of the track. durring most of the song its really quiet, but screaming at the otp of your lungs at the begining "TIMMY FUCK THIS PLACE UP" doesnt make you anywhere close to cool.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

monkeyman41
Try A Little Harder

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2003 :  11:03:16 PM  Show Profile  Send monkeyman41 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks erich your right i shouldnt just bet on almanac right now but its the best i got. im trying to get these on the wh because im the reason those morons over there dont just call them tim solo 1 and 2 on the show (even though your the reason i am the reason that they dont do it)
Go to Top of Page

monkeyman41
Try A Little Harder

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2003 :  4:25:53 PM  Show Profile  Send monkeyman41 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i still haven't found a copy of it yet. anybody got the solo name yet
Go to Top of Page

DMBFanSJ
Try A Little Harder

78 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2003 :  02:51:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm curious about Tim's rendition of After the Goldrush...does he play it like Michael Hedges does on Aerial Boundaries? Is this more of Hedges' influence on Tim, or Neil Young's? (possible question for Fluffy)
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2003 :  03:03:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DMBFanSJ

I'm curious about Tim's rendition of After the Goldrush...does he play it like Michael Hedges does on Aerial Boundaries? Is this more of Hedges' influence on Tim, or Neil Young's? (possible question for Fluffy)

Since im not familiar with Hedges' work i cant answer that specificaly, but you can draw your own conclusion here:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3476

... but on a side note, all his covers are performed this way when done acoustic, from Neil to Gabriel to Sade. He plays simultanius rythmn and vocal on the guitar.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

schubox
Is Anybody Here?

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2003 :  2:35:13 PM  Show Profile  Send schubox an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was at 4/3 and I am not a huge Tim fan, but definately mor fluent then anybody else I was sitting by. I am like 95% the solos were #1 Hopeful Heresy and #2 Kundalini Bonfire. I am like 99% on Kundalini and like 90% on Hopeful Heresy. The crowd at Purdue was great to Tim, 2 standing O's. THe man is just amazing, the first time I saw him live, and being a guitar player myself, I was in awe.
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2003 :  11:42:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
darn that 10% . Letting Go and Kundalini. Im updating now

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

schubox
Is Anybody Here?

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  10:11:27 AM  Show Profile  Send schubox an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah dang 10%, I think I remember seeing somewhere else that it was Hopeful Heresy, oh well, I can admit I was wrong. I knew it was Kundalini though cause that was actually one of the top 5 songs I wanted to hear at the show, along with Dave;s songs. I love Kundalini.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  3:50:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, don't feel bad. I'm guessing you still did better than most of the crowd.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000