TRelated Topics
 TR/Soko on iTunes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2004 :  8:16:35 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the following is posted on an update on Michael Sokolowski's website:

iTunes
Breezeway is thrilled to announce that Soko's In November Sunlight and Common Margins by Tim Reynolds and Michael Sokolowski are available for download at the iTunes music store. Look for more Breezeway releases on iTunes.

god
Kevin

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2004 :  09:05:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kevin, where on Mikes site did you see this? I had heard about it before but when I saw your post I went to www.sokoband.com and I didn't see it anywhere. Probably right in front of my nose eh?

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2004 :  6:04:45 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oops, sorry, it is actually on www.breezewayrecords.com under news

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2004 :  9:41:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Kevin, did you notice that Mike Sokolosky will be performing out in Santa Cruz at the Cayuga Vault on May 29th? And he will perform in the Big Sur Experimental Music Festival on May 30th? I would love to go to hear both performances, but lack the funds right now.

Anyone who is interested the links are:

http://www.cayugavault.com/ and http://paxrecordings.com/News_events/soundshiftbigsur.html

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000