New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Robin
Yak Addict

USA
598 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2004 :  12:37:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first show and I was blown away,and that was acoustic! Unfortunatly I cannot tell you all the names of the songs he played, just that it was amazing.I was very sorry to have to miss San Francisco lastnight.Tim Reynolds is now my favorite artist, (along with Chris Whitley). Tim Rocks!! Peace, Robin

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2004 :  1:16:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Robin, so glad you enjoyed the show and that TIM has a new fan! From what Fluffy said on the board about that venue, you were very lucky indeed to catch a show there. (Did you see Chris at that venue too?)

I prefer smaller venues for music, more intimate, more positive vibes.

We will let you slip on not knowing any of the song titles this TIMe, but by the next tour we expect you to know at least some of the songs! j/k LOL

Oh, and I hope you continue to post here and become part of the "family."

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2004 :  2:11:06 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AWESOME news Robin!!! I forgot to mention that while working the Merch. table in San Diego, I had quite a few people come up to me and say how they instantly became fans as well. One lady even admitted to me that she and he husband were driving by on their way to dinner when they saw the long line outside waiting to get in. She said they decided to stop and see what the commotion was all about and it was TIM. She said she was learning to play the guitar and she was absolutely amazing. She ended up buying Stream and a poster. I think TR made a fan for life right there. Also, there was an older guy watching the show next to me completely in awe the whole time. He asked if I see TR play all the time, and I told him that I've been blessed to witness quite a few performances. Then he asked me if I still get blown away each time and I said YES!!! He completely understood and he said that he felt like going out to the ticket booth and paying them more money for what he had just seen.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Robin
Yak Addict

USA
598 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2004 :  9:23:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, I did see Chris there as well, I'm really lucky becaue I live on the mountain just above Ben Lomond,so it was only twenty minutes drive. I am getting more familiar with the songs and I'm still really blown away,really! And thanks for inviting me to stick around. I will, that's for certain. And now I'm off to order everything I can of Tim's. (He's such a cool guy too). Peace, Robin
Go to Top of Page

Steve H
Is Anybody Here?

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2004 :  01:03:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Ben Lomond show was amazing. It was my first TIMe seeing him live and it was a real treat. There's something special about a guy who can move the patrons at a biker bar to belting out "All you need is love". Ben Lomond and San Fran were both great shows, Ben Lomond was intimate with great sound and in Frisco we got to hear 3 electric songs. I would like to thank my wife for turning me onto TIM's music. Whats up Robin? It was nice hanging with you after the Ben Lomond show.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000