TR merch
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

filmdude100cms
Is Anybody Here?

40 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2004 :  02:55:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why is it that many of us would kill for some official T-shirts or posters or dare i suggest some guitar picks with Tim or something like that one them? I and as im sure many others would love some Tim gear.

JTR
Chatterbox

417 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2004 :  05:19:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Although a good idea and I'm sure everyone that frequents this site would buy at least 2 of everything, I doubt that enough of such products could be moved to cover the cost of making them.

And why is it that you would kill?
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2004 :  10:20:21 AM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There's a TShirt maker about 2 minutes drive from my house. I was contemplating going in there to see if I could get a TR shirt made up.

One idea I had for a shirt was all black with neon green letters that says "Jesus is not going to make it, but THEY, the aliens are" on the front.

And "They're going to kick our motherfucking asses" on the back.

Of course, to avoid being ostracized by my community of God loving people, I would probably only wear it to TR shows, or other shows, or around the house.

Also had an idea for one of the same color scheme that just says "Space aliens have come to save our souls"

Adam
Go to Top of Page

filmdude100cms
Is Anybody Here?

40 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2004 :  2:24:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GuitarGuy305

There's a TShirt maker about 2 minutes drive from my house. I was contemplating going in there to see if I could get a TR shirt made up.

One idea I had for a shirt was all black with neon green letters that says "Jesus is not going to make it, but THEY, the aliens are" on the front.

And "They're going to kick our motherfucking asses" on the back.

Of course, to avoid being ostracized by my community of God loving people, I would probably only wear it to TR shows, or other shows, or around the house.

Also had an idea for one of the same color scheme that just says "Space aliens have come to save our souls"

Adam

indeed we would all buy 2 of everything, but they could also be sold at shows. Perhaps, dare i say this, because all of us want him to be not always thought of as "Dave's friend" but sell them on DMB's site.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2004 :  3:35:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A shirt that says: "The media's a weapon of mass destruction"

Or a shirt with Little Sister on it.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2004 :  11:56:22 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It seems as though we have been trying to get shirts made for about 4 years or so now. I think there have been a few prototypes made up by fans, but then nothing has ever come of it. The closest I think was a TR task force design tha someone (I forget who) put up on cafe press. I'd love to see TR shirts, bumperstickers, pins and so on.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2004 :  7:37:49 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arthen

A shirt that says: "The media's a weapon of mass destruction"

Or a shirt with Little Sister on it.

That's good. I've wanted one too that says:

"Keep the simple busy by emotional control" or "The stupidity of the average man is controlled by propaganda"

Adam
Go to Top of Page

JoeGamo05
Chatterbox

USA
279 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2004 :  2:42:27 PM  Show Profile  Send JoeGamo05 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TR for president lol.... you could have a silhoute (Sp) on the back of shirt with him palying that would be neat. Or you could put a starbucks cup and on the label say Tim Reynolds Task Force or just Tim Reynolds

When the trees start walking, the ground starts moving, your insane, your insane
Go to Top of Page

cixelsyd
Is Anybody Here?

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2004 :  03:08:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would so buy a Tim Reynolds shirt if one was available

"Those buttons are red you'll destroy us all"
-Oglethorpe
Go to Top of Page

Macht
Chatterbox

USA
272 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2004 :  11:54:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Macht an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There's a shirt maker around here and I'm thinking (like Adam) to to do up a Tim Reynolds shirt. The thing is I think what I want is too elaborate (the picture on the insid cover of the Gossip of the Nuerons) and then on the back have the two covers on the back with the songs in the album and their length... a man can dream though... a man can dream

Authorities here are alert
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2004 :  10:51:03 AM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah. I'd like to find out how to do a heat transfer of a CD cover, or even a pic of TR with the gas mask on.

Adam
Go to Top of Page

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2004 :  9:59:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would so get a shirt from this site hell i would buy like 3 or 4 of them i'd be sportin those all the time i made one myself with some iron on stuff but it came out all jiggyboo so someone make some so i can buy some

Rob
Go to Top of Page

JTR
Chatterbox

417 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2004 :  12:32:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think the Gossip of the Neurons cover or the Sanctuary cover would be nice. I'm also a fan of the DVD cover as far as T-shirt-ed-ness goes.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000