Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Parallel Universe April '05 TouR Dates (COMPLETE)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2005 :  02:47:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This is the complete list of April TouR dates and these shows will be start ACOUSTIC and will end ELECTRIC. As someone else once said, an ECLECTIC mix of Acoustic and Electric.

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 4/5/2005
ARTIST: Tim Reynolds
VENUE: Aardvark
2905 West Berry Street
Ft. Worth, TX 76109
PHONE: 817-926-7814
CAPACITY: 500
TICKET PRICE: $15
DOORS: 8pm
AGES: 17+
PERF LENGTH: 1 set (90 min)
PERF. TIME: 10pm
OTHER INFO:
OPENING ACT: Will Bradford of SeepeopleS

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 4/6/2005
VENUE: Sticky Fingerz
107 South Commerce Street
Little Rock, AR 72201
PHONE: 501-372-7707
CAPACITY: 300
TICKET PRICE: $12 adv./ $15 d.o.s.
DOORS: 7pm
AGES: 21+
PERF. TIME: 9pm
OTHER INFO: www.stickyfingerz.com

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 4/7/2005
VENUE: Mississippi State University
Corner of University Drive & Maxwell St(outside in the street)
Mississippi State, MS 39762
PHONE: 662-325-2930
CAPACITY: N/A
TICKET PRICE: FREE
DOORS: 7:00 PM
AGES: ALL AGES
PERF. TIME: 8:00 PM
OTHER INFO: www.msstate.edu/org/cab
OPENING ACT: Nash Street(bluegrass band)opens the show and Benjy Davis Project will close the show playing after TR

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 4/8/2005 EARLY SHOW
VENUE: Red Light Café
553 Amsterdam Ave
Atlanta, GA 30306
PHONE: 404-874-7828
CAPACITY: 175
DOORS: 7:30 PM
AGES: All Ages
PERF LENGTH: 1 set (75 min)
PERF. TIME: 9:30 PM
OTHER INFO: www.variety-playhouse.com

ARTIST: Tim Reynolds LATE SHOW
VENUE: Red Light Café
553 Amsterdam Ave
Atlanta, GA 30306
PHONE: 404-874-7828
CAPACITY: 175
DOORS: 11:00 PM
AGES: All Ages
PERF. TIME: 12:15 AM-ish
OTHER INFO: www.variety-playhouse.com

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 4/9/2005
VENUE: Crossroads Café
721 Clinton Ave. Suite 15
Huntsville, AL 35801
PHONE: 256-533-3393
CAPACITY: 350
TICKET PRICE: $17 adv / $20 dos
DOORS: 8:00 PM
AGES: 19+
PERF. TIME: 11:00 PM
OTHER INFO: www.crossroadsmusic.biz

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 4/11/2005
VENUE: Mercy Lounge
One Cannery Row
Nashville, TN 37203
PHONE: 615-251-3020
CAPACITY: 500
TICKET PRICE: $10 adv / $12 dos
AGES: 18+
PERF. TIME: 10:00 PM
OTHER INFO: http://www.mercylounge.com/

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 4/12/2005
VENUE: Zydeco
2001 15th Ave South
Birmingham, AL 35205
PHONE: (205) 933-6600
CAPACITY: 550
TICKET PRICE: $10 adv / $12 dos
DOORS: 9:00 PM TBD
PERF. TIME: 10:30 PM TBD
OTHER INFO: www.zydecobirmingham.com

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 4/14/2005
VENUE: Tipitina's Uptown
501 Napoleon Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70115
PHONE: 504-891-8477
CAPACITY: 1000
TICKET PRICE: $10
DOORS: 9pm
PERF. TIME: 11pm
OTHER INFO: www.tipitinas.com

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 4/15/2005
VENUE: Rhythm Room/TX
1815 Washington Avenue
Houston, TX 77007
PHONE: 713-863-0943
CAPACITY: 290
PERF. TIME: 10:30pm
OTHER INFO: www.rhythmroomhouston.com

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 4/16/2005
VENUE: University of Texas Hogg Memorial Auditorium
W 24th St and Whitis Ave
Austin, TX 78712
PHONE: 512-477-6060
CAPACITY: 1137
TICKET PRICE: $17
DOORS: 7:30pm
AGES: All
PERF. TIME: 9:30pm
OTHER INFO: www.utpac.org

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 4/17/2005
VENUE: Conference Café
3216 Fourth Street
Lubbock, TX 79415
PHONE: 806-747-7766
CAPACITY: 228
TICKET PRICE: $20 adv./ $22 d.o.s.
OTHER INFO:
OPENING ACT: TBA

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 4/28/2005
VENUE: Suffolk University
41 Temple Street
Boston, MA 02114
PHONE: 617-573-8320
CAPACITY: 418
TICKET PRICE: $10 students/ $15 gen. Public tba
DOORS: 6:30 PM
PERF. TIME: 7:45 PM
OTHER INFO: http://www.suffolk.edu/
OPENING ACT: Peter Prince solo to open show, Paranoid Social Club to close show AFTER TR

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 4/29/2005
VENUE: Southpaw
125 Fifth Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11217
PHONE: 718-230-0236
CAPACITY: 400
OTHER INFO: http://www.rocksoff.com/events/index.htm

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 4/30/2005
VENUE: Hamilton College
Minor Field at Hamilton College
198 College Hill Road
Clinton, NY 13323
PHONE: 315-859-4194
CAPACITY: 1000 outdoor/ 600 indoor
TICKET PRICE: free for college students/ $10 general public
DOORS: 12 noon
PERF. TIME: 5pm TBD
OTHER INFO: www.hamilton.edu
OTHER ACTS: Virgina Coalition, more TBA

Hope to see alot of you at the shows and as always, THANX for the all the SUPPORT!!

Speaking of support, let me say a bit about some of our support acts on the upcoming run of dates. We have a pretty good line-up worked out so everyone should make sure they come out early and check out some new music. As I like to say, NEW music for OPEN minds!
First, we have Will Bradford from the incredible band SeepeopleS who will be performing solo acoustic. Should be quite a treat. TR recorded on a couple of tracks on their newest release "Corn Syrup Conspiracy". Here are a couple of links to more info about Will Bradford and SeepeopleS:

http://www.homegrownmusic.net/cgi-bin/news/archives.cgi?category=6&view=10-04

http://www.seepeoples.com/cornsyrup.html

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5255

Next, we have our old friend & fave Peter Prince from Moon Boot Lover making a special appearance for those lucky enuf to attend the Suffolk University show. If you haven't seen Peter Prince before, make sure you get there early. You will not be disappointed. More info about Peter Prince can be found at:

http://www.moonbootlover.com

Also on the Suffolk University show, Paranoid Social Club will be performing after TR so stick around and check them out as well. I am told they are AMAZING!! From the ashes of Rustic Overtones, Dave Gutter (Vocals, Guitar), Jon Roods (Bass, Keyboard, Vocals) and Marc Boisvert (Drums, Percussion, Sampler) formed PSC. Call them psychedelic dirt-rock or a garage band with a soul, PSC writes smart, funny and insightful rock songs that combine the power of Nirvana and a Beatles-esque understanding of composition and melody. More info about Paranoid Social Club can be found at:

http://www.pscmusic.com

Also sharing the stage with TR at Mississippi State University will be Nash Street, who will be opening the show with their award-winning variety of pre-1940's bluegrass and folk music as well as country and blues music. I am quite looking forward to hearing this young bunch(all high school or college students)of guys and gals, so if you share my love of bluegrass music make sure you get there early. More info about Nash Street can be found at:

http://nashstreet.com/

Last, but not least, Benjy Davis Project will be closing the show at Mississippi State University. They will be performing after TR, so stick around and discover some new music. For more info about Benjy Davis Project check out the BIO at:

http://www.bdpmusic.com/2004/

We have a quite a variety of opening acts this trip. There should be something for everyone. Hell, you are coming to the show anyway, get there early and expose yourself to some new music. You just might discover a new fave performer.

Beyond the TouR dates above, we are looking at the Southwest and California for mid-May and that will hopefully include Las Vegas.

If a location near you has not been talked about yet, please do not give up hope as Tom is working on lots more in different parts of the country beyond May. I will pass along more details as I have them. We are hoping to hit most major markets before the end of the year so please keep your fingers crossed and don't give up hope.

As I have said many TIMes before, posting your wish-list here on this thread will not accomplish much as I don't actually book the TouRs. Your TIMe and NRG might be better spent emailing Tom with specific suggestions. If he don't know he can't do it. Hope to see most of you at some point this year.

Parallel Universe Tour 05 kicks off April 5th!!
Let the festivities begin!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2005 :  08:39:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
cover the south from Texas to Georgia

Ehem... did you say Georgia? It's only been 3 years, why's he coming back so soon? I mean, why not round it off to 5, or an even decade? Not that I'm bitter that he tours the west twice as often...

*Doing the happy dance*
*Doing the happy dance*
*Doing the happy dance*

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2005 :  11:23:16 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Awesome news, congrats people of the South! It's been a while.

I'll now be looking forward to May for two reasons... The Coachella Festival, and the return of TR

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2005 :  12:24:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Send him back to Jersey, so we can rough him up again.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2005 :  1:41:00 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

PHONE: 662-325-2930
CAPACITY: N/A
TICKET PRICE: FREE
PERF. TIME: 8:00 PM
OTHER INFO: www.msstate.edu/org/cab

Most excellent.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2005 :  4:30:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, it took him a few years to come back out west! It's well worth the wait, I look forward to seeing new tour dates.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  3:39:15 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
cmonnnnnn, Tim-bo. Come to MD!!

my favorite color is go fuck yourself. :D
Go to Top of Page

Oozle
Chatterbox

USA
108 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2005 :  1:16:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Oozle an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by guitarisPIMP

cmonnnnnn, Tim-bo. Come to MD!!

I second that!

ren :)
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2005 :  06:28:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Is there truly a town called Mississippi State?
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2005 :  08:26:26 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No, the town is Starkville, MS. You want to come to the show!?? You're welcome to stay with and ride down with me Teri!!

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2005 :  06:12:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No such luck. Mississippi is kinda out of my way right now. I would like to visit someday though.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2005 :  5:11:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Most current TouR dates list is posted at the top of this thread!!

ENJOY!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

skyline
Chatterbox

USA
143 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2005 :  10:37:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit skyline's Homepage  Send skyline an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Most current TouR dates list is posted at the top of this thread!!

ENJOY!!!

Nashville!!!! You have no idea how happy you've made me!

Any word yet one what type of tour this is going to be? Acoustic/electric?

http://www.dmbforums.com
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2005 :  10:41:51 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i noticed you're going to be in new york. if you'd like to swing on down the albany area, that'd be just great.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

skyline
Chatterbox

USA
143 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2005 :  10:50:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit skyline's Homepage  Send skyline an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy...the venue link for the Nashville show is incorrect. It takes you to the Exit Inn.

It should go to the Mercy Lounge: http://www.mercylounge.com/

Also, the site here says all ages. On the Mercy Lounge site it says 18+. This doesn't affect me, but I'm going to talk some of my guitar students into going if the age limit allows it...

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2005 :  08:11:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TTT for TIM!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2005 :  2:48:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TTT AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Damnit dan, would ya not post on the F*n spammer/scammers and keep worthwhile posts at the top, like this one about Tim's upcoming tour! Thanks!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

BurbonSong
Try A Little Harder

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2005 :  6:06:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit BurbonSong's Homepage  Send BurbonSong an AOL message  Reply with Quote
word

"Here's a song called Feeling Doors...I have no clue what it means because my daughter named it...I guess it means she's cooler than I am"

AIM: BurbonSong
haikuwarrior@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  02:20:16 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
From Fluffy's latest email:

TR's new double CD "Parallel Universe" should be
available at the above listed shows barring any unforseen delays. For those not able to attend the shows, it should also be available
online at the same TIMe. More details to follow as I have them.

Awesome!!!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Robin
Yak Addict

USA
598 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  11:51:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YES!!!!!Peace, Robin
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  7:27:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK, the complete list of TouR dates for April is now posted in my first post on this thread. Info has changed to shows already posted so you may want to look it over again and make sure nothing has changed on the show you were interested in attending. For example:

quote:
Fluffy...the venue link for the Nashville show is incorrect. It takes you to the Exit Inn.

Also, the site here says all ages. On the Mercy Lounge site it says 18+. This doesn't affect me, but I'm going to talk some of my guitar students into going if the age limit allows it...

Thanx for the heads up, the show was originally at going to be at the exit inn and I guess it never got changed on the contract. I have now corrected that problem and in the process have discovered that the contract was also wrong in announcing ALL AGES. It is indeed 18+ for the show at Mercy Lounge. Tom looked into it for me even though I could not even find where on the website it said 18+. All I found was 21+ unless otherwise noted but I could never find it NOTED for the TR show. Mercy Lounge assures Tom that the show is 18+. I hope your guitar students are college age. Either way, I guess we will see you at the show. Looking forward to it, and once again, thanx for the heads up.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

skyline
Chatterbox

USA
143 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  9:31:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit skyline's Homepage  Send skyline an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

OK, the complete list of TouR dates for April is now posted in my first post on this thread. Info has changed to shows already posted so you may want to look it over again and make sure nothing has changed on the show you were interested in attending. For example:

quote:

Thanx for the heads up, the show was originally at going to be at the exit inn and I guess it never got changed on the contract. I have now corrected that problem and in the process have discovered that the contract was also wrong in announcing ALL AGES. It is indeed 18+ for the show at Mercy Lounge. Tom looked into it for me even though I could not even find where on the website it said 18+. All I found was 21+ unless otherwise noted but I could never find it NOTED for the TR show. Mercy Lounge assures Tom that the show is 18+. I hope your guitar students are college age. Either way, I guess we will see you at the show. Looking forward to it, and once again, thanx for the heads up.

Glad that's all sorted out. They are high school students, but I have one 18 year old that I may be able to talk into attending.

Thanks again

Go to Top of Page

HChaikuwarrior
Is Anybody Here?

28 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2005 :  9:07:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
anybody know if the suffolk tickets have to be bought at the door?
Go to Top of Page

SurferX
Chatterbox

USA
263 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2005 :  12:06:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit SurferX's Homepage  Send SurferX an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy...

If you guys are trying to book a show in Las Vegas (and you better be!), could you NOT make it at the Legend's Lounge? That part of the city is horrible. How about a place like the Double Down (by UNLV) or Jillians (Downtown, however nice still)? Bigger and better places to play (mainly better). Perhaps even a performance on UNLV's campus. They have some great halls to play in...

--Zak
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2005 :  10:17:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope all who attend shows will write reviews for those of us who can't! TTT for TIM!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2005 :  4:39:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Quite a few MINOR changes to the orginal info posted about shows. Door TIMes, age limits, set TIMes, that kind of stuff. So please look over the most recent list at the top of the thread and make sure the info hasn't changed for any of the shows you were interested in attending.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2005 :  2:28:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If I get robbed whilst in Brooklyn, can I just bill Tim for that?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2005 :  4:20:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Actually it's in quite a nice part of Brooklyn, Park Slope, the ritzy neighborhood. My friend from Kung Fury lives, or should I say lived as of Sunday, there. I helped him move to a 5 story walk-up in Manhattan 2 weekends ago. UGGGGHH!! but that's a whole nother story! Anyway, I have spent much TIMe on Park Slope as I have a number of friends who live there. It was actually quite uncanny how many folks I knew, who didn't know each other, lived there. Hell, even Steve Buscemi lives there. I have seen him on the street many TIMes. All in all it's pretty safe. But in all actuality, is ANYWHERE REALLY safe? LOL BE careful, TR and TR Productions can accept no responsibility for the misfortune of others. Although we would feel REALLY bad!! hehe

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  07:33:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks like I have to wait for another year, another tour, to see TIM again. Now I know how all of you who live in states he doesn't often visit feel.

I will just have to settle for reviews from all you lucky ones.

I am going to be seeing a lot of artists in the coming months so I can't really complain.

Go to Top of Page

skyline
Chatterbox

USA
143 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  08:23:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit skyline's Homepage  Send skyline an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Anyone else going to the Nashville show?

Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  10:13:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pam, if it's any consolation, I know for a fact that the Brooklyn show (which I will be attending) is going to be taped, so as soon as I get the DVD, I'll send one your way.

Go to Top of Page

fliggil
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  11:15:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit fliggil's Homepage  Send fliggil an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why no Florida shows? Come on timmyyyyy
Go to Top of Page

skyline
Chatterbox

USA
143 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  11:45:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit skyline's Homepage  Send skyline an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by fliggil

*Puts on flame-resistant clothing*

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  1:32:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by skyline

quote:
Originally posted by fliggil

*Puts on flame-resistant clothing*

ROTFLMAO!! After that other thread I know the feeling. LOL

So I have been informed that Virginia Coalition will be sharing the bill with us at Hamilton College. I am sure I have mentioned this band before on the boards as I seem to work alot of their shows at the 9:30 Club here in DC. They put on a GREAT show. I consider them friends and look forward to the opportunity to have TR share the stage with them. When you read their bio at their website you may wonder how could they possibly incorporate so many styles and influences effectively, well, just look at the list of bands they have supported, Dave Matthews Band, Train, Live, Fuel, Blues Traveler The Roots, funkyMeters, Fastball, Pat McGee Band, Gavin DeGraw, Maroon 5, Sister Hazel, O.A.R., Nine Days, Guster, evan & jaron, Cracker, Dispatch, Ben Folds Five, Counting Crows, 2 Skinnee J's, Bela Fleck & the Flecktones, and Blondie. The list is as varied as their influences and sound, yet there is a constant cohesiveness to VACO's music. Check them out! More info about VACO can be found at:

http://www.virginiacoalition.com/

ENJOY!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  4:55:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Hopeful Rolling Waves! You're awesome! Now I won't feel too bad that I missed the only show I had a chance to attend!

Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  4:27:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
YAHAYAHAYAHAYAHHAYAH!

Speaking of which, is anyone else hitting up the Crooklyn show, or is it just me and all my knock-nut friends? I think I will wear a retarded t-shirt, so anyone from the board can easily identify my stupid ass.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2005 :  01:57:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looks like Atlanta is already SOLD OUT! If you were planning on coming to that show, don't fret and stay tuned, I think we will be adding a second show if we can coordinate everything. Keep watching for updates!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2005 :  11:47:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I knew it would... why did Tom book TR at a place that only holds 175? Tim usually fills up the Variety Playhouse which, depending on how they have it set up, holds between 500-1100 people. Works by me though, a second show would be as good as Zaxby's.

And with the show being sold out, I guess I should mention that I may have an extra ticket if anyone needs.

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2005 :  12:52:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Silky, I think even though enthuTIMsiast will see TIM in Mississippi he should buy your other ticket and see TIM in Alabama too! You two would have a blast together! Just a thought!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  11:15:48 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Will I be seeing anyone other than Fluffy and Crew at Starkville this week? I'll get there pretty early I think, so I'll have time to eat or something if anyone's interested.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  12:04:22 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hm, I just went back to read the previous two posts.... Not sure I follow, but here's this:
I know I can't make ATL this year , but I know I can make Starkville, and I hope to be able to go to Bham and or Huntsville as well. Wait.. Bham is in the week, so that's out. Anyway, maybe Huntsville. And I'd love to catch up with Silky there, so if he wants to go to that, that'd be great!

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  8:46:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If I can convince my buddies to go I'm there... I just can't make the drive myself because I have a bad tire.

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  06:35:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hopeful Rolling Waves

YAHAYAHAYAHAYAHHAYAH!

Speaking of which, is anyone else hitting up the Crooklyn show, or is it just me and all my knock-nut friends? I think I will wear a retarded t-shirt, so anyone from the board can easily identify my stupid ass.

You could invest in a "Fluffy Sucks" t-shirt. It's a great way to find other BOARD members...

Go to Top of Page

Robin
Yak Addict

USA
598 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  11:38:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I for one am aginst the "Fluffy Sucks" t-shirt logo,(he knows why). I have thought of bringing a permanent marker and crossing out the S U and replacing it with a R and an O. Peace, Robin
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  4:15:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Or being the artist I know you are, a little green paint could easily turn a U into and O. Now the S into a R might be a tad harder but you will get an A for orginality.

So, NEW NEWS, A second show has been added for Atlanta. It is a late show, but hopefully lots of you can make it as well. Who knows, maybe this much TR will be enuf incentive to get enthuTIMsiast out to Atlanta as well. 2 shows, 2 nite!! See my post at the top of this thread for the particulars.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Batstone
Chatterbox

Canada
281 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  9:31:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Batstone's Homepage  Send Batstone an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey, umm.. i think tim should come to canada and meet me

www.myspace.com/adambatstone
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  11:14:00 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looks like rain is in the forecast for tomorrow in Starkville. I note that that will be an outdoor show. I don't want to drive two hours for a cancelled show, so what will happen in the event of rain (which looks 60% likely)??

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  3:34:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
enthuTIMsiast, I saw on the news you had tornados yesterday, hope all is well in your area and that nothing that severe hits the concert area tonight! I am praying for no-rain for you!

Secondly, I hope you are going cause I sure would like to hear a review of a show. I know people must have attended the past two nights, but I didn't see any reviews.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2005 :  5:23:23 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 4/14/2005
VENUE: Tipitina's Uptown
501 Napoleon Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70115
PHONE: 504-891-8477
CAPACITY: 1000
TICKET PRICE: $10
DOORS: 9pm
PERF. TIME: 11pm
OTHER INFO: www.tipitinas.com

FYI, according to the website, this show will be broadcast in a live webcast. One can hope... Quality based on clips looks pretty decent. Better than nothing, at the least. And multi-angle.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2005 :  5:46:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Half of the April tour is over, TTT for those who might catch a show yet this month!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2005 :  08:49:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
REMINDER of a few more April TouR Dates:

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 4/28/2005
VENUE: Suffolk University C Walsh Theater
41 Temple Street
Boston, MA 02114
PHONE: 617-573-8320
CAPACITY: 418
TICKET PRICE: $10 students/ $15 gen. Public tba
DOORS: 6:30 PM
PERF. TIME: 7:45 PM
OTHER INFO: http://www.suffolk.edu/
OPENING ACT: Peter Prince solo to open show, Paranoid Social Club to close show AFTER TR

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 4/29/2005
VENUE: Southpaw
125 Fifth Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11217
PHONE: 718-230-0236
CAPACITY: 400
OTHER INFO: http://www.rocksoff.com/events/index.htm

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 4/30/2005
VENUE: Hamilton College
Minor Field at Hamilton College
198 College Hill Road
Clinton, NY 13323
PHONE: 315-859-4194
CAPACITY: 1000 outdoor/ 600 indoor
TICKET PRICE: free for college students/ $10 general public
DOORS: 12 noon
PERF. TIME: 5pm TBD
OTHER INFO: www.hamilton.edu
OTHER ACTS: Virgina Coalition, more TBA

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2005 :  5:22:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TTT so people can see the times etc of the MA and NY shows!

Go to Top of Page

Robin
Yak Addict

USA
598 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2005 :  8:04:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is just so sweet and thoughtful.I love this board....Peace, Robin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: