Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JoshMartin
Try A Little Harder

USA
85 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  11:04:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its been WAY to long......

Just want to thank the TR crew for traveling to Fort Worth and putting on a great show. TIM was simply amazing..I dont even have the words to describe it. The crowd was a little loud so the audio isnt the best..but its better than nothing.

TIM was as random as ever....

....some good footage of him playing the electric with his mouth!

I have the show on Video and hope to have it up soon! Hopefully I can get some help with it from some kind individual on here

Later on,
JoshMartin

Kobetich music

riceboy
Is Anybody Here?

USA
44 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  11:29:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit riceboy's Homepage  Send riceboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Man, just woke up, and I'm still blown away by last night. No rush at all on the video, but I'd love a copy whenever ya can. I would love to see it again, cause I can't comprehend what I saw. It was mind-boggeling. Thanks for setting up that camera and getting the lasting memory.

Thanks to everyone.

Shows Attended - 11.03.01 (Dallas) - 04.05.05 (Ft. Worth) - 09.30.05 (Boulder) - 01.06.06 (Boulder) - 01.07.06 (Aspen) - 03.31.06 (Dallas) Plus I got to catch the Dave and Tim in Vegas
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  12:19:16 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Awesome, sounds like you guys had a blast. I'd be glad to help out in any way you might need...

By the way, did either of you happen to notice if the new CD was for sale at the show?

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

JoshMartin
Try A Little Harder

USA
85 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  12:28:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No it wasnt. I asked Fluffy about it and he said it is tied up in production becaue the artist that designed the front cover needed to approve it or something like that.

He said it should be available in the next few days.

Kobetich music
Go to Top of Page

JoshMartin
Try A Little Harder

USA
85 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  3:44:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay, I have it burned to a full size DVD now. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions to host this? I would like for everyone to check it out...very good show.

Kevin...any ideas? I can mail the copy to someone if they will put it up for everyone.

Josh

Kobetich music
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  4:04:35 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Probably a bit torrent would be the best bet, do you have bit torrent on your computer?

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

JoshMartin
Try A Little Harder

USA
85 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  4:50:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, not that I am aware of.

Kobetich music
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  4:53:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Josh, I'd be able to do B&P's of it for you, maybe 10, if you just wanna get it moving around.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  5:04:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the reviews guys, I missed this before! Glad you recorded it. Tim is so amazing and when he plays with his teeth, that blows me away!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

JoshMartin
Try A Little Harder

USA
85 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  5:07:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is my first time to get something like this out..most of my stuff is for my own personal use.

I would love to get this out for everyone.

What is B&P if you dont mind me asking...not familiar with that.

buy yeah, anyway If you can get it up for other people to enjoy would be great!

Kobetich music
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  5:19:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, I do a lot of snail mail trading, a B&P means they'd send me a blank DVD and the envelope and postage to send it back, and I'd just burn it for them. I mean, I could do more than 10, whatever. I've done B&P's through this site before for TR, Dave Matthews Band Live in Chicago, and Radiohead stuff.

I could probably get my buddy Matt to post it though, he runs a FTP site. I'll find out about that and let you know, but if you want me to do some B&P's to spread a few around, it'd be no problem.

At the very least, check out my site in my sig, I'd like to trade you something for it either way. Thanks.

Go to Top of Page

JoshMartin
Try A Little Harder

USA
85 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  5:33:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, let me know about the ftp..that would be ideal.

I'll check out your site and we'll trade some stuff. Either way, I want you to check this show out.

Kobetich music
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2005 :  01:32:12 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
bit torrent would be ideal. if you can get the show to me via AIM or something, I'll be glad to try to set it up.

Oh, and I believe the new album should be for sale by Nashville, but probably not before. So, pretty soon.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2005 :  08:15:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Cool Josh, well when I get it, I'll offer a B&P anyway.

Go to Top of Page

JoshMartin
Try A Little Harder

USA
85 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2005 :  4:31:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Send me an email with your address and I'll burn you a copy.

Kobetich music
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2005 :  10:21:19 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Josh, I tried to email you and it bounced. I'll be happy to trade anything you want to trade!!

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

seth_southerland
Is Anybody Here?

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2005 :  2:25:16 PM  Show Profile  Send seth_southerland an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i was there!!! oh i definitely want a copy!!!
please please please
b&p for me
please please

dmb - 9-5-05
tr - 5-5-05
3-31-06

plan on going to:
dmb 9-19-06
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2005 :  2:51:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yah, me as well

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000