New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CheersDtoT
Try A Little Harder

USA
99 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2005 :  02:07:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone. I used to be really active on this forum....but then I started slacking. But, it's good to be back. Does anyone know who TR's audio engineer, or sound guy, is?

R.I.P - Lynn & T.J.
I Love You Guys !

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2005 :  04:25:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy and/or Kyle?
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2005 :  05:04:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nope, although I have helped out from TIMe to TIMe and even done duty on the monitor board(see enthuTIMsiasts pics from Huntsville)we do not officially have a traveling soundman. We tend to use the house guys at each venue with (c)Rew and myself giving input and fine tuning suggestions during soundcheck. We did employ a friend of TR's for our in the soundman capacity for TR's Invisible Pagan Underdogs shows in NM this past November. Coincidentally it is the same person who designed the cover for "Parallel Universe", Pete. He did a great job!(on the cover & sound, THANX Pete!)

Mason(the man formerly known as Kyle)did all of TR's visuals for the Chaos View TouR. Strictly a video guy and a damn good one! Mason has also done alot of recording of live shows of TR in the past, but no work for TR as a soundman. Just so ya know, for the record.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000