Fat Tuesday's, Spokane, Washington Videos
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Offspring
Try A Little Harder

65 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2005 :  6:23:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We had a great time last Tuesday at Fat Tuesday's concert hall. Great show, great setlist, great time. I took as much video as I could before the battery ran out. So sorry I couldnt get the whole thing. I wish I could have. I recorded on to dv so if you want the raw footage contact me at KundaliniBonfire@yahoo.com and send me a blank dv to record it onto. Here are a couple clips to keep you untill i get the rest up Thanks. Enjoy

http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1LN09F3ZRBMJA28IVGWNR81GRN(clip of end of song)

http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=18XRGX2URBNOY2S9YG4N7OYBOT (song with goggles)

My band
|
|
v
www.myspace.com/soundcurfew

Offspring
Try A Little Harder

65 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2005 :  6:36:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0ACCHBHQH2Z6M0WU6SWKZGNU9I (opening guy)

My band
|
|
v
Go to Top of Page

Offspring
Try A Little Harder

65 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2005 :  6:50:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3NG7B8ML0J0GH0U6NAD4KA4KX1 (i think tim said this was called love)

My band
|
|
v
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2005 :  7:18:31 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Offspring, you are the man!!! Thanks so much for recording those and posting them. The two clips you posted are from the song "From This World" and the song with the goggles is called Mecury Direct, and that is one baddass song and I loved the light show that the venue gave for that song. Awesome job with the video

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2005 :  7:24:30 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Offspring, I'm going to download these clips later. Just curious what's the final destination for them? Will you make an mpeg show, or do you plan to make a dvd from the footage?

Just curious, can't wait to see these clips you've posted!!

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Offspring
Try A Little Harder

65 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2005 :  7:30:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will do them seperatly then I will do them in one big one.

Right now I have about 4 of the 17 clips of the show.

I took about 33 min of footage

ill probably do a b&p for the whole show if you want.

More clips coming in a couple of hours

My band
|
|
v
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2005 :  7:58:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WOW you made my night! Awesome footage, I particularly like the song where TIM sang! (Love) I wish he would sing more often he has a great voice!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Offspring
Try A Little Harder

65 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2005 :  11:23:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got the whole show on the way on yousendit.com

should be up in an hour. The file is like 170mb

My band
|
|
v
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2005 :  11:54:50 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
awesome, I can't wait.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Batstone
Chatterbox

Canada
281 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2005 :  12:22:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Batstone's Homepage  Send Batstone an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah looking forward to seeing all te footage u got.. nice job on taping it

www.myspace.com/adambatstone
Go to Top of Page

Offspring
Try A Little Harder

65 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2005 :  10:27:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sorry its taking so long. .yousend it is twealing out. . .im gonna try it on mega upload, , ill have it up asap

My band
|
|
v
Go to Top of Page

Offspring
Try A Little Harder

65 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2005 :  9:26:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For some reason yousendit.com and megaupload arnt working. . . i will try them again but if they dont work does anyone have any other suggestions to get the video up on the internet. . .

its 140 mb

My band
|
|
v
Go to Top of Page

Batstone
Chatterbox

Canada
281 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2005 :  9:29:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Batstone's Homepage  Send Batstone an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ive been waiting all day for htis vid... send it to me on MSN or AIM and ill put it on the net for u

MSN = adam_batstone@hotmail.com

AIM = adam.batstone@gmail.com

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2005 :  11:45:04 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Offspring

For some reason yousendit.com and megaupload arnt working. . . i will try them again but if they dont work does anyone have any other suggestions to get the video up on the internet. . .

its 140 mb

setting up a torrent would be easy. If you can get me the file I can do it, provided jon will host the file here. I know he's done that in the past, but I'm not sure I could get a hold of him to go that route now...

But that'd be one good way.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Offspring
Try A Little Harder

65 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  3:10:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If someone preferably enthuTIMsiast give me their address and I can send them the compressed video as well as the full dv quaility concert on a cd and 2 dvds. I cant seem to get yousendit.com to work.

Thanks

SongThatJaneLikes@gmail.com
Kundalini_Bonfire@yahoo.com

My band
|
|
v
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  3:59:22 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
email sent. Thanks man, can't wait to see the dv full quality version!!

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Kenneth
Chatterbox

218 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  4:03:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And after EnthuTIMsiast works his magic and gets this on dvd he can bring me a copy when he comes to b'ham for the TR show. See how everything works out?

You'd be reimbursed to the full extent of course.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  4:08:16 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Actually someone here at work just gave me a spindle of 25 dvd-r. So I'll just give them away if I can make good copies. :) See how that works?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Kenneth
Chatterbox

218 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  4:30:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My day keeps getting better and better.
Go to Top of Page

Offspring
Try A Little Harder

65 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  5:37:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Finally!!!!! It worked. Here it is folks Tim Reynolds At Fat Tuesdays Concert Hall, Spokane, Washington 9/20/05. Enjoy!!!

http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0CCAF6O32E5TA04R6H3QFJY0A

My band
|
|
v
Go to Top of Page

Batstone
Chatterbox

Canada
281 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  11:58:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Batstone's Homepage  Send Batstone an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks for the video...i was downlaoding it at 220 kb/s for a few min

Go to Top of Page

Batstone
Chatterbox

Canada
281 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2005 :  11:19:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Batstone's Homepage  Send Batstone an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey jsut wondering wat song is tim playing fright before he runs into jemez rolling waves? around 20 min in

Go to Top of Page

Offspring
Try A Little Harder

65 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2005 :  2:57:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will now do a b&p for anyone who wants the raw footage

My band
|
|
v
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2005 :  3:59:21 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Offspring

I will now do a b&p for anyone who wants the raw footage

I'm in, if it's cool. What format is the raw footage, and on what media?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Offspring
Try A Little Harder

65 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2005 :  7:34:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can export it to a dvd which is full dv quality. I imported it into iMovie. Im not if i can export it as anything else. It would be 2 dvds.

My band
|
|
v
Go to Top of Page

Offspring
Try A Little Harder

65 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2005 :  2:10:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just got some pics of my camera.

http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100132fk.jpg

http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100140xi.jpg

http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100150lo.jpg

http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100164wb.jpg

http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100176rz.jpg]

My band
|
|
v
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2005 :  2:47:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i can author this onto a dvd, menus and all. let me know, i have the skills and the know how to get the best quality out of this.

as for format, standard raw footage is an DV AVI file. one hour usually equals ~10-12gbs

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

Offspring
Try A Little Harder

65 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2005 :  3:16:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i dont have any money right now to get any dvds so it may be a while. Just spent money on music stuff.
I do have a bunch of cds though. . . that make take a while lol

My band
|
|
v
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2005 :  3:24:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you could always send me the minidv. i have been intrusted many times with others and never had a problem

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2005 :  5:11:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yah, Offspring, my email is jadphex@gmail DOT com send me your addy, and I'll send you shit for a B&P if that's cool.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2005 :  5:34:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey offspring, email you gave isnt working.

i can send you a blank minidv for sure

email me at dmbdvds@yahoo.com and CC to john@johnsemon.com just in case with your address.

i will get it out today, if not tomorrow.

i will torrent this up people, no worries, got good upload speeds.

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2005 :  12:15:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
got the minidv today, look for a dvd soon!!!!

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2005 :  5:16:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
can anyone label the songs for me? so i can finsih the chapters menu, should have this done by this evening

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2005 :  7:35:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
almost done figuring the songs out, working on song clip #3,4, and 8

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2005 :  2:47:44 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
will this DVD be torrented?

my favorite color is go fuck yourself. :D
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2005 :  6:42:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by guitarisPIMP

will this DVD be torrented?

it was last weekend on the traders den. email me at dmbdvds@yahoo.com and i can do a b&p for you

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2005 :  06:40:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Call me crazy, but it seems like any threads with words/phrases like torrent, download, blank dv, B&P, etc., should be under Taping/Trading...

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2005 :  12:34:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tericee

Call me crazy, but it seems like any threads with words/phrases like torrent, download, blank dv, B&P, etc., should be under Taping/Trading...

no it shouldnt. that is how it started off. plus we can get more dicussion over here on dvd in process. if i b&p this up, i will be sure to post it in the trading section.

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000