ISO: Hi-Res Tim pics
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jenkins
Try A Little Harder

USA
52 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2005 :  7:33:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hey gang,

i'm looking for some hi-res tim (and greg howard too, if you happen to have any) that would be suitable for a DVD menu. I'm trying to finish up 2005.07.15 DVD's but I'm a little short on hi-res pictures. I've got a couple from enthuTIMsiast, but if anyone else has any that they would be cool with me using, I'd appreciate it. Credit will be given where due, of course.

thanks!

-jenks

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2005 :  11:48:50 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
did you get all the ones I took that show? If not, I can hook you up. Let me see what I have...

I can't remember if I sent you all the ones I took, or you got just the ones from my review.

*edit* Just checked, and I have 63 pictures, total of 53MB. I'm relatively sure I didn't send them all to you. Many aren't great quality (blur) but some of them, the blur makes them great. Like this one (a favorite of mine).

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

OnlySuperstition
Chatterbox

150 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  09:38:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You should check the pics from the Fall 2000 tour. The 11-18-00 has some very artsy pics towards the bottom. I am not sure if they are hi-res enough for you.

Slaughter, a word to live by....
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  11:46:03 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah, I think my pics include some of Greg Howard, too. I'll have to check on that.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000