Australia
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2006 :  4:14:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well I am sure KevinLesko has noticed but it seems TR is gaining quite a following down under. I was looking thru TR's myspace page and there sure were alot of fans from Australia on there. I even received an email from someone from Australia looking for a copy of ChaosView DVD and wanting to get copies of Petroglyph and ID. I directed him to the message board and figured someone here could get him copies or at least point him in the right direction of where to download copies. I offered to send him the DVD but I haven't heard back yet. I also haven't noticed him post on the message board. Well see. Just wanted to take a second and welcome all those fans from down under and say that we hope that one day we can make a trip to Australia at some point. I think all of us in the TR camp would love to do that as much as the fans would love to see TR perform in Australia. I hope we can make it happen at some point.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2006 :  8:41:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Now that's a show I would travel to see!

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000