TRelated Topics
 New Tim Reynolds Limited Edition ART
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Shortbutsweet4certain
Is Anybody Here?

2 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2006 :  10:52:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shortbutsweet4certain's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone, I wanted to invite you to check out some original oil paintings of Tim Reynolds and Dave Matthews jammin together at www.PabloFineArt.com/dmb Hand signed limited edition prints are available for any Tim Reynolds fans. Your feed back on my artwork would be greatly appreciated. Pablo

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2006 :  12:56:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Um, can I say . . . WOW! Now there's some talent! I think I give almost everyone an 10 out of 10.

One that I wouls surely buy in a heartbeat is if you did a drawing of Tim like on the cover of See Into Your Soul (just because that's my 4th favorite album of all time, Imagine being first, Before These Crowded Streets second, and Wish You Were Here being third).

But man, wow. You are good. I also think you should make a drawing of Fluffy on there. With these boards, those would be swept up right away. (I think that there's some aura around fluffy that makes us all atract to him. I think he smells like mac and cheese, maybe that's it).

Not communicating can hurt more than any word that can be said -

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2006 :  06:31:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx for posting the link Pablo. Just wanted everyone to know that I asked Pablo to post this thread over here as he contacted me earlier in the week with some pics of some WONDERFUL "commission" art work that he did of TR. One of them was for Hugh Southard, TR's booking agent, the other was for a private collector. I was hoping that there would be photos of them on his website so all of you could see them. Unfortunately, they don't seem to be there. I have copies I can email someone if they have some way of posting them on this thread. I was also hoping that he might have prints you guys could get of the TR ones, sorry:( Looks like he has a few T&D prints for sale. They are pretty nice as well.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2006 :  2:46:49 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow, very nice work, I'd love to see those solo TR ones. Might even be interested in buying something.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2006 :  2:47:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
old news fuckers.

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2006 :  4:08:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
posted by Shortbutsweet4certain:
quote:
Posted - 10/04/2006 : 3:27:10 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again, I got some special requests to display my new Tim Reynolds original artwork since they weren't up on my website yet. So now they are up on my site at www.PabloFineArt.com/dmb towards the bottom of the site. I would to hear your feedback. I hope you enjoy them! Thanks again Fluffy.
Pablo

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000