Kids and Their Jokes....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

EnlightenThis
Chatterbox

USA
106 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:11:41 AM  Show Profile  Send EnlightenThis an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just wondering if there was any revenge sought after the set-list prank at the Double Doors? Tim's look of wtf? when he first got on stage was great. I had an amazing time and in all honesty the show changed my life. Thank you all for making such a euphoric experience for me. I will be seeing you all at Lazy River.

Peace and Copious Amounts of Sleep

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:29:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Set list prank? Do tell!

TR3 Rules.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  10:59:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No revenge, everyone had a good laugh. Short version, Dan & I cooked up a FAKE setlist and placed it over the REAL setlist so when TR and Mick walked out on stage they were like WTF? Mick even commented into the mic "We just got punk'd!". The recording will bear out the story. LOL I will post the fake setlist on the review of the Chicago gig and a lengthier version of the story. hehe Consider this a teaser!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  4:34:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Haha that's great, can't wait to hear it!
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  12:37:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ha ha ha. Nice Fluffy. I can't wait to see the fake set you devised!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  1:22:09 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nicely done! Looking forward to seeing that fake setlist.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000