Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 I have soooo much wisdom it hurts!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  1:34:40 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tomorrow morning I'm getting all 4 wisdom teeth pulled. That should be fun. Right now I'm on vicodin, and still in tons of pain. I can't wait to be rid of this pain.

god
Kevin

Muskrat
Chatterbox

USA
266 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  10:05:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Muskrat's Homepage  Send Muskrat an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Man that's a pain (no pun intended). I'm hoping I won't have to do that. Hang tough.

"You know, if you live long enough, eventually you're gonna die." -Words of wisdom from my dad
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2008 :  2:52:38 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
vicodin is awesome. just watch house and it will be plainly obvious.

were your wisdom teeth impacted. when i had mine out, all 4 were impacted and weirdly angled. it was the best, and by best i mean worst. the painkillers didn't work. the good news is you won't have to chew anything for a while.

bad news: losing a wisdom tooth gives you a -1 permanent penalty to your wisdom, and the penalty stacks for each tooth lost, as well as any other penalties. penalties are not subject to restoration spells, including greater restoration. wish spells are also ineffective.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2008 :  3:06:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I only had two wisdom teeth. Clearly this is an indication that I'm more evolved than the rest of you. My superiority remainds safely confirmed.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2008 :  12:33:03 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yup, impacted. I'm pretty much dying right now. Much better today than yesterday... but I'm in a lot of pain and haven't been able to eat much.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2008 :  03:59:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i have all four of mine still. dreading having to have them pulled. if i ever do

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2008 :  11:03:56 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I had mine out 15 years ago.

That makes me feel very, very old.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000