5 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2008 :  2:33:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is being interviewed right now.

maryannreed
Is Anybody Here?

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2008 :  2:47:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I could not post the link. I apologize. Check out the Warehouse or Ants Marching. I know they taped it. Peace.
Go to Top of Page

maryannreed
Is Anybody Here?

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2008 :  3:37:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The link is: www.wfalradio.com
Go to Top of Page

dancheatham
Chatterbox

USA
180 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2008 :  8:19:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit dancheatham's Homepage  Send dancheatham an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Audio: http://www.box.net/shared/adyvcrnkc5

Transcript: http://filebox.vt.edu/users/cheatham/WFALtimreynoldsinterview.doc

Daniel Cheatham
dmbalmanac.com
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2008 :  08:59:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
blah, all dmb questions.......

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

dancheatham
Chatterbox

USA
180 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2008 :  7:45:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit dancheatham's Homepage  Send dancheatham an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jsemon2

blah, all dmb questions.......

Well the interview IS from a DMB radio marathon.

They did play Betrayal before the interview, though!

Daniel Cheatham
dmbalmanac.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2008 :  02:09:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was willing to forgive them as well since it was a 12-hour DMB marathon. I am guess that TR knew that going into it. I was not there for this interview. I would like to point out that they mentioned TR3 in his introduction which I thought was brilliant. Can't complain about having TR3 mentioned in the same breath with DMB and I think if you listen back you will see that the first question had NOTHING to do with DMB but was about TR3.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2008 :  02:32:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What I liked about the interview was his comments on the passing of the wonderful LeRoi.

Not communicating can hurt more than any word that can be said -

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page

gnome44
Yak Addict

749 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2008 :  09:34:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know if I've ever seen a TR interview that didn't mention Dave or DMB at some point.

It's just the way it is...

But I think these people could come up with much better questions.
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2008 :  4:30:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i dont know. i guess dmb fans just dont get it. or maybe tr fans just dont get dmb..... chicken or the egg?

"Yeah, absolutely."

anyways everyone and their mom knows the chart va story of dave the bartender and tim the regular gig player. it's been beaten like the dead horse in my backyard.

"Yeah, absolutely."

my fav parts are what seems to me when tim loses focus/interest of what the hell is going on and he has to bring himself back into the conversation.

"Yeah, absolutely, absolutely."

"absolutely"

i guess after the last interview that seemed very well handled and seeing his reaction to am.org people telling him should've asked more dmb questions. i dont know, i wouldn't want to be interviewed and be asked about some other guy the whole time.

"Yeah, absolutely." "cool, cool"

i just hope the chance dmb fans get to interview dave that they ask him about tim reynolds the whole time. i would fucking love it, hell, i'd wouldn't mind doing the interview.

"Yeah, absolutely."

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

dancheatham
Chatterbox

USA
180 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2008 :  8:38:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit dancheatham's Homepage  Send dancheatham an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The question about the Songs for Tibet album was pretty random, I thought. What an obscure release to ask about. It's like they went to TR's wikipedia page to come up with their questions (it's listed there as his "charity work," but it doesn't mention that it's just a live D&T song... I'd be surprised if Tim even knew which album he was talking about).

You do have to admit, though, John, that what Tim has to say about LeRoi in this interview is very interesting to hear.

Daniel Cheatham
dmbalmanac.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000