The Truth from FPR
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2009 :  12:28:47 AM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Apparently some of the video FPR shot of him has made it to YouTube. here is The Truth...hopefully they put the rest of the show up. Someone there told me they also recorded the student performances.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rTD2A_4wVc

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2009 :  07:59:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the link. How I love TR3, but his solo acoustic performances are what mesmerize me.

Not communicating can hurt more than any word that can be said -

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page

StarryNightDiva
Is Anybody Here?

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2009 :  11:57:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit StarryNightDiva's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Adam, didn't Robert already post some of the performances on YouTube?

"I have learnt silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers..."
Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2009 :  09:52:18 AM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Rob posted some of the student performances, but I don't think any of us recorded any of Tim's performance. FPR has the entire show in the same quality as The Truth...it's just a matter of if it actually sees the light of day or not.
Go to Top of Page

EnlightenThis
Chatterbox

USA
106 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2009 :  12:14:47 AM  Show Profile  Send EnlightenThis an AOL message  Reply with Quote
how do we make it see daylight? i'd be willing to alter the earth's rotation a bit to see the whole show...let's lunch some a-bombs into space and maybe lighten us up a bit.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000