New Hope 11/11 - Nyc 12/3
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

br1
Is Anybody Here?

USA
47 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2009 :  5:27:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit br1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Man, I really wanted to be able to make the New Hope show, see some familiar faces and catch electric jammin' fury from Tim, but I just can't swing it. I will however be at the Nyc show on Thursday December 3rd and hope some of you can make it too. And if any of you happen to be in the city for the weekend, I'm playing at The National Underground the next day, Friday at 11pm. Maybe I'll see some of you there as well.
Peace, y'all
Billy

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2009 :  8:28:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hear ya Billy. I was really thinking about making it to tonight's show as well. I was going to settle for something closer like the Towson show, but that is on the same day as the Leo Kottke show in Charlotte I already had tickets and a room for.
Go to Top of Page

br1
Is Anybody Here?

USA
47 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2009 :  2:19:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit br1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ahh.. Well enjoy the Kottke show. Anyone else out there going to the Nyc show on December 3rd?
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2009 :  2:59:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Kottke! Ya bastahd!

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

br1
Is Anybody Here?

USA
47 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2009 :  8:56:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit br1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow. I think I've been to only 2 concerts this entire year and it looks like the streak will continue. Turns out I can't make it a day early to the city to catch the Tim show. FUCK. I hate payin bills and being poor. Hope you guys have fun
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000