Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 dvd orders being taken now

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mase Posted - 02/13/2003 : 9:31:36 PM
orders for the new tim reynolds dvd are now being taken, the cost is 19.95 plus priority shipping will bring the total too 23.95, delivery will be late febuary, there will only be 1000 copies available for the first run, they will go quick, of course we will produce more but the first order is for 1000, so get your orders in now i can only take money orders or checks (which will need 7 days to clear) im not able to do credit cards at this time,,maybe later,,,email me at trdvd2003@yahoo.com and ill reply with the shipping address of where to send payment, thanks to all the fans for their support this is a great dvd and shows tim both acoustic and electric and the audio is amazing on it as well, a special thanks to airshow mastering,, see ya all
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jbreed Posted - 04/02/2003 : 3:19:05 PM
PJK Posted - 02/27/2003 : 05:59:32 AM
Nrich, maybe you should email Mason with that question. I don't think he is accepting anything but money orders and checks at this time. I suggested using PayPal on one of the threads but don't think that will happen.

Good luck.

BTW WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!
nrich239 Posted - 02/27/2003 : 12:28:17 AM
Would you be able to take paypal payments??
Please let me know
Nate
prsmartin Posted - 02/20/2003 : 4:30:35 PM
Mine is on the way. Thanks a lot!
pcbTIM Posted - 02/20/2003 : 05:06:13 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Bartender_Marching

To all fans thinking about buying the new DVD,

I have viewed the demo of the DVD thanks to Mason. And I must say this is very well thought out. For being slowly brought out and worked on by not so many people at once I must say, "AMAZING!".

Awwww dammit! Now why did you have to go and say all that?! Now it just makes me want it even more! And I have absolutely no patience for these things either. Great. No sleep for me tonight.
face Posted - 02/19/2003 : 11:02:07 PM
What show is the dvd from? Is it from the Boulder show? I remember there were a bunch of camera's and they said it was going to be a dvd, just didn't know if this was it or not. Hope someone knows and can fill me in thanks.
rubylith Posted - 02/17/2003 : 07:06:50 AM
sounds awesome?
I have chaos view, isnt this dvd the same show chaos view was recorded from just video form? cant wait to get it!!
mase Posted - 02/17/2003 : 06:56:27 AM
thanks alex i knew you would love it, i appreciate the compliments too, we did work hard on the dvd and hope the fans enjoy it as much as we did, its really cool to be able to capture tim doing his thing, all around its a good time and we are glad to make it available,,thanks again buddy

mason
Bartender_Marching Posted - 02/16/2003 : 11:32:51 PM
To all fans thinking about buying the new DVD,

I have viewed the demo of the DVD thanks to Mason. And I must say this is very well thought out. For being slowly brought out and worked on by not so many people at once I must say, "AMAZING!". Image DV did much vetter than I thought they would do with this DVD. It has a wonderful way to layout the track.

I had seen this concert live with my own eyes and must admit that this is the first DVD I have seen that is just like being there(and that has nothign to do with the fact that I was standing right by Mase Mans camera).

It has many angles throughout its play. Coming from all sides of Timmy's set up. Tim had a wonderful costume layout for this show as well.

For those of you who are more of the ACOUSTIC-TIM fans, this does have something in store for you as well. He pulls out his classical for a beautiful peace that haunts you as he plays(I'm sure you have seen the setlist). Purely amazing!

Well, thats all the info i have to release for now that i can remember. It's just much too long! Great songs, great footage, great sound, and great behind the scenes looks at what it takes to put these tracks in order.

Thanks Mase,
Alex!

P.S.
If you have any questions about it that i have not enlisted in this MSG. E-mail me at Bartender_Marching@hotmail.com
LizT Posted - 02/16/2003 : 10:50:14 AM
You've got e-mail Mase! Thanks
thomasode Posted - 02/16/2003 : 09:18:02 AM
Will the DVD be in stores, or do you have to order it directly from the internet?
Baboonboy Posted - 02/15/2003 : 11:49:36 PM
Same....well... on monday it will be.
KevinLesko Posted - 02/15/2003 : 7:36:06 PM
quote:
Mase, my money order is in the mail.

Ditto here
PJK Posted - 02/14/2003 : 3:45:02 PM
Mase, my money order is in the mail.
tim~and~dave Posted - 02/14/2003 : 12:16:54 AM
mase man do you have any stickers/ and if you do can you give us a scan sos we can see them can we include $ for them too and posters
PJK Posted - 02/13/2003 : 10:13:02 PM
Hey Mase, you've got mail!
Erich Posted - 02/13/2003 : 9:49:51 PM
awsome Mase, thanks a lot for getting it out to us.

did you get my email a while back?

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000