Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Reliable Sources

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Arthen Posted - 03/31/2003 : 8:36:16 PM
I have no idea if this was asked before, so I was just wondering if anyone has a live version of "Reliable Sources". This is one of my favorite songs off of Stream and I'd really like to hear a live version, if one exists.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Arthen Posted - 04/01/2003 : 01:23:12 AM
1992, is awesome. If that is the right date it's funny cause there is the 10-31-2002 show. Ten years later. Don't know if it's that funny, but I just noticed it as a coincidence.
Erich Posted - 04/01/2003 : 12:34:42 AM
I was lucky enough to hear it at the SLU soundcheck in September, albeit an "im playing it because you mentioned the name" truncated version. I guess it counts, but i want that "I saw it live in concert" feeling.

that '92 show is fucking crazy. i dont even know if thats the real timeframe, but who knows. its one of the most trippy shows ive heard yet.
Arthen Posted - 04/01/2003 : 12:04:11 AM
I'd kill to hear a live Smile. And I love that Impermanance from the 92 show.

Erich Posted - 03/31/2003 : 8:47:07 PM
ive been looking for a while. Reliable Sources, Impermanance, and Smile were the 3 songs i wanted to hear most off of that album... so far ive gotten just Impermanance. I dont even know of any recordings of the other two... though i dont have many old school tim solo shows yet.

i'll keep an eye out.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000