Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Rare SOLO ACOUSTIC performance by TR 3/20/10

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2010 : 7:20:54 PM
ATTENTION: TICKETS FOR CONCERT MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE & WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR

WHAT: Tim Reynolds Solo w/opener Joceifus Rifle
WHERE: Gateway Convention Center, Rocky Mount, NC
WHEN: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 8pm – midnight
PRICE: $29.50 (plus applicable fees)ADVANCE ONLY!

ADDITIONAL EVENT: Up Close & Personal
(Meet Tim Reynolds & Joceifus Rifle)
WHERE: Outback Steakhouse, 210 Gateway Blvd, Rocky Mount
WHEN: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 2pm
PRICE: $15.00 online, $20 at the door

Details for tickets, directions & lots more info can be found at the link below:

http://timreynoldssolo.wordpress.com/

IMPORTANT: TICKETS FOR CONCERT MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE
TICKETS FOR SHOW WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR

13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
cbfx2 Posted - 03/21/2010 : 01:06:01 AM
Well if you missed it then you MISSED IT!
Arthen Posted - 03/19/2010 : 11:33:12 PM
I would love to hang out with TR at an Outback Steakhouse. Is he a fan of the Bloomin' Onion, Fluffy?
PJK Posted - 03/19/2010 : 3:19:35 PM
So glad you're going Patrick. I assume it will be a sold out crowd. I was wondering if "March Madness" would have an effect on attendance. Everything around here is B'Ball! This is the only time of year I actually love watching it on TV, but I would rather be at a TR show!

Enjoy the show!
cbfx2 Posted - 03/18/2010 : 9:12:23 PM
Awesome!
dirtysloth Posted - 03/18/2010 : 9:00:16 PM
I decided to make the trip. Looking forward to hearing ya!
cbfx2 Posted - 03/17/2010 : 9:24:43 PM
Saturday is coming quick! Cant wait! Anybody here going to be there?
gnome44 Posted - 03/13/2010 : 08:20:07 AM
I'm with you, Pam. I'm missing the acoustic stuff too. Maybe someday he'll gat back to it...but it sure has been a while.
cbfx2 Posted - 03/12/2010 : 6:41:09 PM
Hey thanks for giving us a listen! BTW we have a bunch of "regular" songs that dont go off into jamland! lol We are really excited to have this chance to open for Tim! BTW those songs on our facebook were recorded with a handheld Tascam DR1 If you go to www.myspace.com/joceifusrifle there are some of our studio recordings that are more vocal oriented.
PJK Posted - 03/12/2010 : 5:43:16 PM
Hi cbfx2, Welcome! I listened to your band on Facebook. Sweet! I don't think the mixing did the song or your band justice though. Heavy instrumental, too light on vocals, but that is just my opinion, which isn't worth a whole lot, LOL! Loved the instrumental tone quality though. Your band reminds me of the Grateful Dead.
Now I really wish I could attend the show, just not possible right now. Sure hope someone tapes the whole show, would be nice.

Isn't that a benefit show? Not sure, but thought it was.

Congrats again for opening for TR. You couldn't open for a better musician, or human being for that matter!
cbfx2 Posted - 03/12/2010 : 2:22:18 PM
Hey I am a new member here! My band Joceifus Rifle is opening for Tim at this show! We are very excited and hope to see a crowd come out for this event. As a guitarist and fan, I personally cant wait to hear Tim solo for the first time!

you can check us out here www.facebook.com/pages/Joceifus-Rifle/316316853225
PJK Posted - 03/12/2010 : 11:48:41 AM
Wish I could go, but no way. Love the poster/photo Fluffy! Tim & his Martin, very cool! That is the best picture of TR that I have seen, I just love it!

I am sure the show will be sold out, if it isn't already. I love TR3, but really miss hearing TR solo.
dirtysloth Posted - 03/12/2010 : 08:58:08 AM
Halfway thinking about going. Is anyone else? The only reason I wouldn't is because I'm trying to save some $$$ for the trip I'll be making to New Orleans with my friends next month for a bachelor party. We've been planning this since before I knew that TR3 is going to be playing that same weekend down there! Sweet.
oasisfan35 Posted - 03/10/2010 : 8:32:05 PM
I'm sure you guys will get a great turn-out. Props to a fantastic cause, wish I could be there.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000