New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2002 :  11:27:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was watching D&T: Storytellers and noticed that Tim looks to be in much better physical shape now than he was during the VH1 performance. He was still thin, but not as defined as he is, say here:

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2002 :  3:55:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, he tries to work out a few times a week, and that definatly toned him up...

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2002 :  5:52:22 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Xar, that's a freakin' awesome picture.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  09:09:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

Xar, that's a freakin' awesome picture.

I think so too. However, you should tell Fluffy, because he took it.
Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  10:36:22 AM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Let's not forget that the Storytellers taping came at the end of a long winter tour, so I'm guessing the road would take a toll or something....
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  11:07:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey

Let's not forget that the Storytellers taping came at the end of a long winter tour, so I'm guessing the road would take a toll or something....

I don't think 3 months would cause that much loss of definition. I believe they only toured for 3 months.
Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  11:27:41 AM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"I DON'T think 3 months would NOT cause that much loss of definition."

Dude, you can't use double negatives in English. The way this reads, you would be agreeing with what I said. Fear the grammar patrol!

Also, could someone tell me how to use the quotes for posting? I am a retard.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  11:34:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just press the button at the top... second from the right. It looks like a piece of paper with a red arrow, and reads "Insert Quote" when you run your mouse over it. Then just stick your quote in between the two tags in the message.

Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2002 :  11:54:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

"I DON'T think 3 months would NOT cause that much loss of definition."

Dude, you can't use double negatives in English. The way this reads, you would be agreeing with what I said. Fear the grammar patrol!

Oh, that was a big one. I did not realize it. I should have proof read my post. It is fixed now. (By the way, I am aware of the double negative rule. When an error is that blatant, it should be obvious that it is a typo).

quote:

Use this .
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2002 :  03:26:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Xar, I cannot speak for the shape TR was in at Storytellers as I did not know him yet. When I met him on the '99 Puke Matrix Tour he was walking quite abit for excercise, but had not yet started working out, to my knowledge. As EricH stated, TR tries to workout AT LEAST a couple of TIMes a week. He usually works out after the show, back at the hotel. From my observations, it is more like every other day. I do not know his workout routine but I assume that it involves pushups, situps, etc etc etc. He has brought dumbells(not referring to Rew or myself) with him on tour in the past, but I have not seem them on the last two tours.

Thanx for the the kind words on the photo. Indeed that is one of mine and if you would like to check out the others from that night, here is the link:

http://www.timreynolds.com/photographs/09-25-01/

ENJOY!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000