This thing is interesting...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JTR
Chatterbox

417 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  02:00:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure this has been mentioned at some point before, but here's a board somewhere between this one here and nancies... It's like another dimension has just been discovered where cats and dogs get along. Check it out:

http://www.anyoneseenthebridge.com/msgboard/index.php?s=c466adb2762351b1ab07f093a5a78ce8

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  02:28:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
... what the holy hell? im going to guess either youve never heard of the bridge or youre just posting it here for reasons i wouldnt be inclined to care about... seriously that place is fucking horrific. there are good people there, but theyre lost somewhere between the genuine lowlife shit and the meaningless internet trolls.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  03:03:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Agreed. There's reasons why I stay away from the Dave orientated boards. This is the only board I consistently check.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

JTR
Chatterbox

417 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  3:19:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I post because it's like a concentration of all those people who come here asking for Tim solo tabs for Dave songs in one single spot. I'm not praising it, or thinking I'll ever even want to post there. Just thought I'd share another circle of hell for you all.
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  3:32:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
s'ok, i just thought that was one of the ones everyone knew. the three big boards: ants, nancies, the bridge. and then there are smaller ones like ami, the groove, r2t, osw...

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

TomHanksIsHot
Is Anybody Here?

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2003 :  4:44:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Seriously, the people there are just unreal. If you haven't posted 1932849324 posts there you suck and they are mean to you. There are some cool people there, but they act like they are in High School and they are the "popular clique". Nancies is cool though, so far this place is too.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2003 :  4:48:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome aBOARD TIMhonksalot!!!! Hope you stick around and enjoy your visits with us!! Good to have a new member!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2003 :  4:49:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The bridge is great... Despite the asses...which make it fun, there is alot of interesting stuff. Ants is run by nazis, and nancies is REALLY slow, and full of lobotomy patients.

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000