4-16, Austin, TX
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chris
Is Anybody Here?

44 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  01:10:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone else attending this show? I have Row A (for those who dont know the alphabet thats usually the front row), Section C tickets, which happen to be in the center section. I'm excited because this will probably be the biggest show of the tour and hopefully he'll do somethin special.

JoshMartin
Try A Little Harder

USA
85 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  10:24:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was planning on driving up to see it, but i was not aware of the seating arrangement. Humm...I wanted to film it but I dont have tickets and doubt I can get row A this late. Let me know if somone wants to let go of a couple of tickets.

Kobetich music
Go to Top of Page

34AntsMarchinonGreyStreet
Is Anybody Here?

USA
37 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2005 :  11:16:50 PM  Show Profile  Send 34AntsMarchinonGreyStreet an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was second row center, (the guy that yelled when he started Rheginos)
Go to Top of Page

chris
Is Anybody Here?

44 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2005 :  11:51:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Were you sitting next to a guy with blonde hair and glasses? I remember he tried to keep the guy yelling quiet.
Go to Top of Page

TrippnBill686
Is Anybody Here?

5 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2005 :  01:26:16 AM  Show Profile  Send TrippnBill686 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chris

Were you sitting next to a guy with blonde hair and glasses? I remember he tried to keep the guy yelling quiet.

That's me (blonde guy) but I don't remember trying to keep anyone quiet. I was getting really pissed off at the people flashing Tim every 2 seconds with their cameras but that's about it.
Go to Top of Page

chris
Is Anybody Here?

44 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2005 :  4:25:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The first song there were no pictures and then the second everyone got eye-fucked at once by disposable cameras. For some reason trippnbill you looked familiar... I meant to ask how did you get the seats in front of row A?
Go to Top of Page

TrippnBill686
Is Anybody Here?

5 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2005 :  8:25:43 PM  Show Profile  Send TrippnBill686 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chris

The first song there were no pictures and then the second everyone got eye-fucked at once by disposable cameras. For some reason trippnbill you looked familiar... I meant to ask how did you get the seats in front of row A?

Just got lucky I guess :P As soon as they updated the location and the links for the Austin show on TR.com I immediately popped over and the PAC website gave me two in "orchestra". I was pretty happy :)

And not sure where you know me from - I'm in Plan II?
Go to Top of Page

ExistenceNow
Is Anybody Here?

6 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2005 :  10:38:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i was fourth row dead center... the flashing was fucking annoying...

anyone have a setlist for this show?
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2005 :  11:17:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i recognize that name

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

TrippnBill686
Is Anybody Here?

5 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  1:11:48 PM  Show Profile  Send TrippnBill686 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ExistenceNow

anyone have a setlist for this show?

Fluffy posted the setlist in this thread: http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5836
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  6:25:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Josh, lemme know if you ever got that DVD out, I'd like to start spreadin' it round.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000