Passing through
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Charley
Is Anybody Here?

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2006 :  02:49:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Charley an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So it's almost 3am wednesday night lol... I'm sitting here eating a bowl of italian wedding soup.
Anyways I made it to a show last - well a week ago... I bought the Parallel Universe discs, and started really listening to them on Monday. This stuff is so good. I might have mentioned that I try to play guitar before, and just listening makes me want to pick up my guitar more often. Good stuff - thanks again Tim, it was a pleasure lol =)

Just making a random post you know, not much is said in here =(
Peace,
-Charley

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2006 :  3:43:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's always nice to hear that TR's music impacted someone's life. That is nothing to sneeze at so I would say that your post is neither "random" or "not much". Thanx for listening and glad you liked it!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000