TR Wakarusa Performances Available
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2006 :  4:40:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Relix has posted the podcast. It is located at the following link: www.relix.com/radio

You can try and download it there or you go to iTunes and find it in the podcast section under "Cold Turkey powered by Relix Radio". It's Cold Turkey 552

Special Thanx to Benjy and Mike of Cold Turkey and Relix Magazine for taking TIMe out give TR the opportunity to do this podcast.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2006 :  02:32:22 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What a smokin version of Betrayal that was!!!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2006 :  4:13:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KevinLesko

What a smokin version of Betrayal that was!!!

Played with a bit 'o' venom(not the band)I guess since he specifically dedicated it to that quitter Kerry. hehe

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2006 :  10:07:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TR's second performance is now available from Wakarusa and DigsRex:

Harrah’s Voodoo Stage in the Revival Tent -- Friday 6/9/2006

I think they are still trying to work out disc2 of the first days show so that is why that is probably not up yet. Keep watching, should be up soon. When I left the festival they told me they were working on fixing disc2 from the multi-tracks.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2006 :  3:35:04 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Has anyone else ordered the Wakarusa set and gotten it? I ordered mine on June 21st but it still has not shipped. I sent them an email today, but just curious.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2006 :  1:53:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
who has n1 and what is up with n2?

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

cdoudna
Is Anybody Here?

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2011 :  1:14:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
does anyone know if Tim Reynolds will play at Wakarusa in Arkansas?

I'm looking forward to the festival, maybe he will join the line-up!

You can watch videos of the Wakarusa bands.

copy and paste this link to your browser:

http://www.wakarusa.com/2011/video.asp
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000