Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Erich
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  11:32:25 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
what the heck dude where did you go?

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2010 :  10:58:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
it seems a few of us went MIA when DMB decided they wanted to TouR with Tim Reynolds.

I'm slowly getting back into this, speaking of which what's this about Jay?

And by "this" I mean the keyboard in the kitchen.

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2010 :  11:06:15 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can not explain anything about that picture, much less the keyboard....

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2010 :  6:05:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I kinda do that.

Man, been 9+ years since I singed up for this board. crazy man.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2019 :  09:37:45 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Erich

And now 9 years since you replied to this post.

I'm playing the long game here.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2019 :  10:06:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

quote:
Originally posted by Erich

And now 9 years since you replied to this post.

I'm playing the long game here.

I'll do all one better. 9 days after you post.

And before you ask. Yes, I still have all the tapes.

Also, how do I get a hold of you? This thing doesn't even have private messages anymore, and AIM is no longer.

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2019 :  11:47:37 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jsemon2
Yes, I still have all the tapes.

Also, how do I get a hold of you? This thing doesn't even have private messages anymore, and AIM is no longer.

There are tapes?

Maybe I don't want to be gotten in touch with.... If there are tapes I don't want them back. :P

Anyway I emailed you.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2020 :  2:08:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No AIM, no PMs... but does it notify you if somebody replies to your thread?

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2020 :  12:46:59 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nope, no notification, sorry. :(

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2020 :  4:18:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

quote:
Originally posted by jsemon2
Yes, I still have all the tapes.

There are tapes?

Maybe I don't want to be gotten in touch with.... If there are tapes I don't want them back. :P

Anyway I emailed you.

Haha. I'm pretty sure it was you who sent me audio cassettes or old tr3 shows, and some hi8 video of one show.

It was either you or someone else I forget here.

I just assume it's you cause you're enthuTIMsiast. Haha

Anyways, hope life is good. My journey to this point has been a ride. But wanted to touch base and let everyone know I still have everything I was working on before I pushed the PAUSE button. If you don't want the originals back, I'll keep them archived like I have been on hard copy. But I do need to capture the video at some point. Maybe for the 25 anny of the show. Haha.

I didn't see an email, but j se mon _ 2000 [AT} hotmail dot com

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2020 :  1:40:57 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jon, I pinged ya!

you can edit out your email now if you wanna.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000