Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Madison, WI

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ranting Thespian Posted - 05/28/2006 : 8:33:26 PM
Just curious, any Tim fans in the location of Madison, WI? I really don't know anyone around me who is into Tim (except my mom ... which is cool and sad).
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 05/30/2006 : 01:33:22 AM
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Well if you go to his show on Sept 16th, you might meet some local TR fans! It is listed now on Blue Mountain(Pollstar) with the venue as TBA. All you Wisconsin fans, mark down that date.

I know there was another thread on here about a college having TR do a show for them, but for the life of me I can't find it and I don't have any more time to spend looking for it. I think Fluffy wrote it and he listed a thread from another website, antsmarching maybe?

Anyway, I am sure more details will be forthcoming, but you can mark down the date on your calendars now.

Hey PJK, here is a link to the thread you were looking for. The post you were talking about is the 3rd one down. Hope this helps.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6816
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 05/29/2006 : 3:11:33 PM
I have yet to meet another Tim fan from the Cedar Rapids, Iowa area...or Iowa in general.

There were a ton of people at the show in Johnston, IA, but who knows how many "actual" fans were there.
PJK Posted - 05/29/2006 : 10:13:12 AM
Well if you go to his show on Sept 16th, you might meet some local TR fans! It is listed now on Blue Mountain(Pollstar) with the venue as TBA. All you Wisconsin fans, mark down that date.

I know there was another thread on here about a college having TR do a show for them, but for the life of me I can't find it and I don't have any more time to spend looking for it. I think Fluffy wrote it and he listed a thread from another website, antsmarching maybe?

Anyway, I am sure more details will be forthcoming, but you can mark down the date on your calendars now.
Saint Jude Posted - 05/29/2006 : 12:02:19 AM
ive lived in madison for 2 years. grew up about an hour east of it. saw tim back in 01 at Platteville.

Tim needs to come back to WI.
Biff the Pig Posted - 05/28/2006 : 10:11:41 PM
im not near there, but im in the same boat as you...literally 5 minutes ago i was listening to ben pezzners version of torch again, and a friend was in the room and i said to him "i really wish you liked this kind of music"... i live in texas near San Antonio.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000