Madison, WI
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2006 :  8:33:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just curious, any Tim fans in the location of Madison, WI? I really don't know anyone around me who is into Tim (except my mom ... which is cool and sad).

Not communicating can hurt more than any word that can be said -

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian

Biff the Pig
Chatterbox

USA
147 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2006 :  10:11:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Biff the Pig's Homepage  Reply with Quote
im not near there, but im in the same boat as you...literally 5 minutes ago i was listening to ben pezzners version of torch again, and a friend was in the room and i said to him "i really wish you liked this kind of music"... i live in texas near San Antonio.

www.myspace.com/travismoore3
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  12:02:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ive lived in madison for 2 years. grew up about an hour east of it. saw tim back in 01 at Platteville.

Tim needs to come back to WI.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  10:13:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well if you go to his show on Sept 16th, you might meet some local TR fans! It is listed now on Blue Mountain(Pollstar) with the venue as TBA. All you Wisconsin fans, mark down that date.

I know there was another thread on here about a college having TR do a show for them, but for the life of me I can't find it and I don't have any more time to spend looking for it. I think Fluffy wrote it and he listed a thread from another website, antsmarching maybe?

Anyway, I am sure more details will be forthcoming, but you can mark down the date on your calendars now.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  3:11:33 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have yet to meet another Tim fan from the Cedar Rapids, Iowa area...or Iowa in general.

There were a ton of people at the show in Johnston, IA, but who knows how many "actual" fans were there.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2006 :  01:33:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Well if you go to his show on Sept 16th, you might meet some local TR fans! It is listed now on Blue Mountain(Pollstar) with the venue as TBA. All you Wisconsin fans, mark down that date.

I know there was another thread on here about a college having TR do a show for them, but for the life of me I can't find it and I don't have any more time to spend looking for it. I think Fluffy wrote it and he listed a thread from another website, antsmarching maybe?

Anyway, I am sure more details will be forthcoming, but you can mark down the date on your calendars now.

Hey PJK, here is a link to the thread you were looking for. The post you were talking about is the 3rd one down. Hope this helps.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6816

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000