Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Hello sunshine!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 10/03/2007 : 5:24:31 PM
Welcome aBOARD! In my uncanny knack for messing things up I inadvertantly deleted the thread while I was trying to click on reply. Anyway, you can re-ask your question here, but to my knowledge TR has not been invited to that as of yet. We will see what the future holds, you just never know. Once again, welcome aBOARD!

PSorry, some people can bite your head off when you mention Dave sadly. Hope you stick around.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dan p. Posted - 10/07/2007 : 3:16:12 PM
the best way to deal with people who bitch you out whenever you mention dave matthews is to remind them how stupid they are. welcome aboard, sunshine.
Ranting Thespian Posted - 10/06/2007 : 11:08:54 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

. . . PSorry, some people can bite your head off when you mention Dave sadly. Hope you stick around.

I love Dave, I just will bite your head off if you are from dmbtabs.com coming here to mock me (which has happened) . . . I dare ya dmbtabs.com, I dare ya.
sunshine Posted - 10/04/2007 : 12:14:24 PM
Thanks for the welcome! I'm keeping my eye on some sites for a Christams Jam lineup. Last year the Warehouse leaked Dave being the headliner before the lineup was officially announced. It all sort of happens last minute...Based on who has mid-december free and who it looks like Warren has being working with lately... who knows?!! Dave & Tim, Trey, Mike Gordon, Phil(!) are all possible headliners! Oops! Sorry for mentioning "he who shall not be named!" :)
Sunshine
Arthen Posted - 10/04/2007 : 11:55:39 AM
Yeah, we were almost completely past it.

I think it'd be sweet if they played at that gig. It'd give them a chance to jam with a whole bunch of people.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000