Hello sunshine!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2007 :  5:24:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome aBOARD! In my uncanny knack for messing things up I inadvertantly deleted the thread while I was trying to click on reply. Anyway, you can re-ask your question here, but to my knowledge TR has not been invited to that as of yet. We will see what the future holds, you just never know. Once again, welcome aBOARD!

PSorry, some people can bite your head off when you mention Dave sadly. Hope you stick around.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2007 :  11:55:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, we were almost completely past it.

I think it'd be sweet if they played at that gig. It'd give them a chance to jam with a whole bunch of people.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
Is Anybody Here?

4 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2007 :  12:14:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the welcome! I'm keeping my eye on some sites for a Christams Jam lineup. Last year the Warehouse leaked Dave being the headliner before the lineup was officially announced. It all sort of happens last minute...Based on who has mid-december free and who it looks like Warren has being working with lately... who knows?!! Dave & Tim, Trey, Mike Gordon, Phil(!) are all possible headliners! Oops! Sorry for mentioning "he who shall not be named!" :)
Sunshine
Go to Top of Page

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2007 :  11:08:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

. . . PSorry, some people can bite your head off when you mention Dave sadly. Hope you stick around.

I love Dave, I just will bite your head off if you are from dmbtabs.com coming here to mock me (which has happened) . . . I dare ya dmbtabs.com, I dare ya.

Not communicating can hurt more than any word that can be said -

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2007 :  3:16:12 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the best way to deal with people who bitch you out whenever you mention dave matthews is to remind them how stupid they are. welcome aboard, sunshine.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000