Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Video of Tim Reynolds vs. Bela Fleck!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 11/13/2007 : 3:39:18 PM
I don't know where this video has been all my life??? I had a bootleg audio of this from December of 98, is that really almost 10 years ago? Yikes. Anyways, this video finally surfaced. Huge thanks JayBTV for bringing this to my attention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnPjZ0qCpxI
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 11/15/2007 : 6:27:49 PM
quote:
Originally posted by gnome44

quote:
Originally posted by GuitarGuy305

...but I think he sounds great on that show.

Oh, Tim ALWAYS sounds great. It's just, in this case, that his guitar sounds like poo...

Yeah, I was talking about his tone not him personally. Tim always kicks my ass musically regardless of tone quality.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 11/14/2007 : 07:45:16 AM
It's the boot itself. It doesn't have soundboard audio.
Ranting Thespian Posted - 11/14/2007 : 01:15:46 AM
I think his guitar sounds great on Live In Chicago. Even in the webcast recording does he still sound good. Plus this is Youtube, and some people don't know how to deal with their audio on there, and it could be just badly mixed, or lost quality on the transition to the net.
gnome44 Posted - 11/13/2007 : 11:24:42 PM
quote:
Originally posted by GuitarGuy305

...but I think he sounds great on that show.

Oh, Tim ALWAYS sounds great. It's just, in this case, that his guitar sounds like poo...
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 11/13/2007 : 10:41:29 PM
quote:
Originally posted by gnome44

Pretty sweet.

But I have to add that Tim's tone is friggin' awful! I'm not sure it's the quality of the recording (Bela's banjo sounds OK)...I think it just blows. I've actually noticed that on some other TR solos during DMB concerts on YouTube.

What's the deal? Every time I've heard TR live his tone is perfect. Is it just the recording...?

I haven't checked out the video yet, but I do know that on some of the 1998 shows I've heard with DMB his tone sounds kind of nasal. People bitch about his tone on the Live in Chicago DMB release, but I think he sounds great on that show.
gnome44 Posted - 11/13/2007 : 7:55:05 PM
Pretty sweet.

But I have to add that Tim's tone is friggin' awful! I'm not sure it's the quality of the recording (Bela's banjo sounds OK)...I think it just blows. I've actually noticed that on some other TR solos during DMB concerts on YouTube.

What's the deal? Every time I've heard TR live his tone is perfect. Is it just the recording...?
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 11/13/2007 : 6:22:13 PM
I have this show on DVD. It's on Two Step, right?

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000