Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Listening to Chaos View

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JemezFoodPeople Posted - 09/10/2007 : 11:53:02 AM
... and I'm reliving fantastic memories from 2002 and 2003. What an amazing part of my life. I felt the need to share.
Matt
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ranting Thespian Posted - 09/11/2007 : 02:21:32 AM
I actually never listened to the Chaos View album. I do have the DVD, and Tim gets so freaky on it. I love the opening with the alien glasses, and then the british police/fire helmet. Him and those Pagan Underdogs are great.
PJK Posted - 09/10/2007 : 8:59:26 PM
My first TR show was Chaos View! What a show! Yes, I remember the slides, amazing! I was totally blown away with TR's music and have felt that same way ever since.

Yes, a blast from the past!Good times!
KevinLesko Posted - 09/10/2007 : 7:55:47 PM
Those shows were great! I saw the first year of the tour, I think the second year was when he used the video backdrop that matche up with the music. I never got to see that as it never came out west, but I sure wish I could have seen it.

gnome44 Posted - 09/10/2007 : 7:33:25 PM
Speaking of that DVD...

I've been trying to buy it at the TR shows I've attended in the past year or so. Unfortunately, it was either not there...or there was no post-show merchandise sale.

Regardless, is there any way that I can get a copy? I'll buy it...if they are available. If not, I'd love to do a B&P or something.

I'm kicking myself for all of the times I could have made the purchase, but didn't...for whatever reason.
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 09/10/2007 : 6:52:03 PM
Weird, I had Chaos View Drip in my head all weekend. I need to pop that DVD in one of these evenings.
Arthen Posted - 09/10/2007 : 1:36:06 PM
Lucky bastard. I never got to see any of the CV shows. At least I have the DVD.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000