Listening to Chaos View
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JemezFoodPeople
Chatterbox

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2007 :  11:53:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit JemezFoodPeople's Homepage  Send JemezFoodPeople an AOL message  Reply with Quote
... and I'm reliving fantastic memories from 2002 and 2003. What an amazing part of my life. I felt the need to share.
Matt

"Do you have the patience to wait
till your mud settles and the water is clear?
Can you remain unmoving
till the right action arises by itself?"
-Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

www.mattwinn.com

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2007 :  1:36:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lucky bastard. I never got to see any of the CV shows. At least I have the DVD.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2007 :  6:52:03 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Weird, I had Chaos View Drip in my head all weekend. I need to pop that DVD in one of these evenings.
Go to Top of Page

gnome44
Yak Addict

749 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2007 :  7:33:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Speaking of that DVD...

I've been trying to buy it at the TR shows I've attended in the past year or so. Unfortunately, it was either not there...or there was no post-show merchandise sale.

Regardless, is there any way that I can get a copy? I'll buy it...if they are available. If not, I'd love to do a B&P or something.

I'm kicking myself for all of the times I could have made the purchase, but didn't...for whatever reason.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2007 :  7:55:47 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Those shows were great! I saw the first year of the tour, I think the second year was when he used the video backdrop that matche up with the music. I never got to see that as it never came out west, but I sure wish I could have seen it.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2007 :  8:59:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first TR show was Chaos View! What a show! Yes, I remember the slides, amazing! I was totally blown away with TR's music and have felt that same way ever since.

Yes, a blast from the past!Good times!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2007 :  02:21:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I actually never listened to the Chaos View album. I do have the DVD, and Tim gets so freaky on it. I love the opening with the alien glasses, and then the british police/fire helmet. Him and those Pagan Underdogs are great.

Not communicating can hurt more than any word that can be said -

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000