ID Cover Art
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2001 :  1:20:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This is the cover art that was made for ID yet not used. If you wish to use it, remember, it is the unofficial cover art, and it was taken down for a reason. If Jon doesnt want it up, i'll edit the post and site, but here it is:

http://www.geocities.com/erichwanh/ID.html

Remember, this artwork is unofficial

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2001 :  1:33:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whoa! That does seem to be ID in all it's finest points!

Keep tapin and tradin.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2001 :  2:49:49 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whoa Erich. If the cds to ID are as big as those pictures, I'll have to use them as coffee tables. Na, just kidding.

But for real, if I had ID and wanted to use those stomps and cover arts, I wouldn't know how to size them down to make them perfect for the cd. But hey, I don't know a lot about all that, so anyway.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Reese
Try A Little Harder

USA
95 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2001 :  8:05:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Reese an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that back cover picture is fucking bad ass.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  04:37:12 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Erich, guess Jon answered your question about the cover art with his other post, huh? You must've turned the screws on them.

Hey, sometimes I think you've got the inside scoop on what's going on around here. Always knowing sites and everything and offering helpful suggestions right when people need them...

Anywho, whether or not your cover art for ID is official or not, it sure makes one hell of a background on my computer (the 'back cover' that is).

Thanks for posting it.

-Jason-

Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are all messed up.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  07:22:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I really liked our covers for ID as well. So did Tim, he just felt like creating something that he felt fit the mood of ID more. Glad you liked the graphics. The back cover that looks so good on your screen is a photo of the moon over Boulder CO. I took that photo at Kyle's request the night we played there. Jon superimposed the figure of Tim over it, which I also think is one of mine but I am not sure. Anyhow, glad you got some use out of it. It was to nice to go to waste.

Peace & Keep the Faith Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  09:47:56 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, that's one great picture. And I kinda figured that Tim wasn't out under the clouded moon playin' on his axe.

For the wallpaper on my computer (as I mentioned) I added a little "fresco" touch to that pitcure. Really blurred all the edges just a fraction. Brought out all the colors in the picture swimmingly. It also blurred that just-barely-noticeable line around Timmy where the picture had been edited (no way around that one, I understand) and just made the picture look alltogether bad ass.

So now on my screen is that picture, with "ID." ID just makes it all the more cool.

But really, boys, the fresco thing, if your computer does that, then you should check it out.

It's still not on par with Fluffy-photography, of course...

-Jason-

Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are all messed up.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  4:08:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That weird little edge on Tim was actually supposed to be where you folded the cover to fit in the jewel case, so everthing to the right of Tim would have been the spine of the CD. Just so ya know. Jon and I thought alot about how to make that work the best. Glad to know it went to good use.

Peace & Keep the Faith Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2002 :  08:41:34 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Patrick, here you go. Here's the link to where I got that ID cover art (unofficial). You'll be able to pick which one you want (mine's the back cover) and all of that. Edit the pic, whatnot.

Anywho, here's the link...

ID Unofficial Cover Art

So I'll forgo emailing it to you, since you can get a better copy here anyway. Let me know if you still want me to and I'll email it to you.

Ha, I think I get the award for bringing the oldest topic back...9.9.01..that's about a month short of a year...

________________________________________________________________________________________
-If you don't use your BLINKER, you HAVE NO RIGHTS. Well, unless 'go fuck yourself' counts as a right.-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2002 :  03:37:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No need to send the email now........thanks for the link!

And this thread is pretty old!.........in fact, it's been here longer than I have.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2002 :  02:05:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

And this thread is pretty old!.........in fact, it's been here longer than I have.

Well, then, welcome foolio.

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  04:00:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Who are you talking to? Me or the thread?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2002 :  04:03:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How weird to sign on and see all these really old posts. Ahhh, the memories come flooding back, I am getting all sentimental. In a minute I may even cry!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  01:35:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
balling

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  02:10:20 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
tears of joy...

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  07:43:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There certainly would be tears of joy if I was balling!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  11:21:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Erich was still with us.

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2002 :  04:26:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes, I miss Erich with an H, I sure hope we hear from him before the NY dates. Or at least we see him at the shows. Maybe this TIMe he will come up and say HI instead of just stalking us. HEHE If your out there Erich, give us a shout!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  9:28:12 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here's the link...

ID Unofficial Cover Art

So I'll forgo emailing it to you, since you can get a better copy here anyway. Let me know if you still want me to and I'll email it to you.

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  9:28:25 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TTT for Patrick.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  9:37:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ummmmm......sorry Jason.......the page doesn't work.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  9:58:57 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer.

Well well well... I guess that's that. I'll email it to you, if I have a good copy of it... I may and then again I may not. And in the time I've spent typing this, I could have checked.

Here I go.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  10:03:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK.......good luck.....and have fun.......and there's something in your inbox.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  10:07:22 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, I just tried to email the one I have, which is the original. But it's too big for me to email. Don't know what the problem is if it's not that. I can email you the one I use on my screen if you want...I'll do that anyway, and the try the other one again...

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  10:13:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
K

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  10:20:42 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Email sent.

What's the date of that show?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  10:23:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Shit......I can't remember, I'll have to go look for it.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  10:29:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK......it's 12/1/98.........here's the link

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2252

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  10:48:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Are you sure you sent the email to the right person? It's almost been a half hour, and nothin'........

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  11:09:31 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yep, I'm pretty sure. I replied to your other message, so there should have been no problems. I'll try again later, but I'm about to straighten my room...in preparations for the move...hehe...I can't wait, I won't lie...I'm excited.

But if you don't get the email, then let me know...could be that your system has a cap on the size of the files allowed... maybe?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  11:12:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well........considering the fact that I have 5 messages in my inbox and nothing in my junk mail filter.......I'm guessing that isn't it. But I just went to hotmail.com and they changed their hompage, so that's probably why it got held up.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  11:18:18 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So did you get it?

And is your address the same as the one I have? Or do you have a school address? If so, email it to me.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  11:26:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nope.......I haven't gotten it yet......

quote:

And is your address the same as the one I have? Or do you have a school address? If so, email it to me.

Yeah.......it's the same address, and yes I do have a school address.......but I only checked it twice all last year.....and now I can't even remember how to access it.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2002 :  12:02:53 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, I'll try emailing you that thing again in a little while.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2002 :  02:32:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Still haven't gotten anything.

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2002 :  2:36:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Yes, I miss Erich with an H, I sure hope we hear from him before the NY dates. Or at least we see him at the shows. Maybe this TIMe he will come up and say HI instead of just stalking us. HEHE If your out there Erich, give us a shout!!!

im here! and you will soooo be seeing me at the NY show, maybe if i can pull it another show or two as well. I just quit my job to go back to school, so money and TIMe just went into the shitter [:\]. I'll be there happy and smiling as always, though i wont be backed into a corner taking pictures from a block away

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Stay Tuned For The New Tim Site....
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2002 :  10:51:43 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Erich, so what's up with your site? It just reached its transfer max or what? No way at all for us to get the ID pics anymore, huh? No big deal, really...

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  12:30:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Erich, so what's up with your site? It just reached its transfer max or what? No way at all for us to get the ID pics anymore, huh? No big deal, really...

give me 20 minutes and I'll have them on my new site. :)

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  12:31:16 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
readysetgo

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  12:34:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
16 minutes left

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  12:58:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ok, i missed the deadline, but im its almost there. *whipes brow*

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  01:19:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't sweat it........I probably would have never figured it out.

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  01:44:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.erichwithanh.com/tim/discography/id.html

if anyones got the Official high res .jpgs, please tell mecause I need them to fill in the little gaps there.

the site isnt done, but if you want to browse it...

http://www.erichwithanh.com/tim

its getting a domain name and its going to look real nice in about a week. I keep the news items there for my own referance.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  01:54:15 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Schweet.

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000