Yo!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  09:23:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What's up all? Just dropping in to say hello . Been busy as hell lately, but things are going quite well.

Peace,
Dave

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  09:47:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sweet merciful crap, ITS LOTUS!

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  09:49:34 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey there Dave!! Is this an april fools joke? LOL!
I posted a texas chili joke and I thought of you!!
Check it out, LOL!

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  09:49:48 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
nice try jude,

you already pulled that line on me

p

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  09:51:57 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What a nice surprise!! Two of you that have found your way back!

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  09:52:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sweet merciful crap, its crash!

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  10:13:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wurd.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  10:13:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sweet merciful crap it's both of them... where the hell both of ya been?
-J

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  10:15:32 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
how is xar666 doing now a days?

p

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  1:48:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
not in jail yet, surprisingly.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  3:38:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Black Lotus, sorry to hear you are so busy, but definitely glad you are back or at least stopped by to say HI!! Don't be a stranger.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  7:42:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Don't be a stranger.

......to Uranus!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  07:51:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And great to see you too, Crash!! How's it been going? Hope you are back for a while. Good to have some more familiar faces(or should I say screennames)around! Xar is doing OK, but I think he is just waiting around for one of us to die. Kinda like a vulture! If you are around for a while, I am sure he will stop by!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  11:10:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, do you think Xar will take animals? My fish just died, i was wonderin, and i haven't seen him around for a few days so i figgered you'd be the best person to ax, considderin the sitchiashun.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  4:39:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Jay, are you some kinda fish serial killer. I seem to recall you had a fish die(?) back in January. I'm not sure we ever got an answer from Xar on that one.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1045

I think I may be seeing why you need the air fresheners around, with all those dead fish. Have you ever heard the Barnes and Barnes song, "Fishheads"?

Fishheads, Fishheads
Roly Poly Fishheads
Fishheads, Fishheads
Eat them up, YUM!!!!

click on the link below for a sample, it is track 5

http://www.cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/SID=1214845458/pagename=/RP/CDN/FIND/album.html/ArtistID=BARNES+&+BARNES/ITEMID=1206668

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  4:48:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh god i was laughing so hard when you put that link up! I accually have aboot twenty fish. Every TIMe one dies i wonder if i should flush it down the toilet or throw it in the yard. So when the one died in January, i thought of Xar. Then, another died, so again, i thought of Xar! Also, i think i have the new scent of air freshener for my buisness! I'm gonna make a million! Then i'm gonna donate it all to teh charities listed in Nomadic Wavelength, after i buy all of tim's cds and two new Martins!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  8:30:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Xar would never stoop so having sex with an animal! That's just disgusting!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  4:00:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Liz posted a link to Fish Heads by Barnes & Barnes and the complete lyrics:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1611

I have not watched the link she posted, I wonder if it is the video they used to play on MTV?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  10:46:02 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hee hee Fluffy... I missed the post you made about fish heads!

The link I posted isn't from MTV, it's just a little animated website I found with the song playing... It's cute!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  03:07:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well I spent a little while trying to find a internet version of their video so everyone could see it. NO LUCK! I did find a picture of a guy holding a picture disc of the Fish Heads single.

Really, it is! If you look very closely at where the upper and lower jaw meet(on the fish dummy)you will see a tiny hole where you put it on your turntable(thing that plays vinyl records dummy). I thought it was pretty kewl. I also discovered something I had never known in all the time I have been a fan of Barnes & Barnes. One of the Barnes in B&B is Billy Mumy. For those of you who don't immediately know this name think "Danger WILL ROBINSON, Danger!!" Billy Mumy was Will Robinson on the original Lost in Space series. How bizarre!! Even more bizarre that it would come up on this message board after all of TR's references to Danger Will Robinson Danger on the setlists from the last tour. Small World? I think not, SYNCHRONICITY!! Pretty amazing. Well what I did discover are there are lots of videos you can BUY with the video on it. I really recommend checking out this video. All of the sick minds on this board will really get a kick out of it. It is so hysterical. I bet one of you internet-savy people could find a place everyone can download it or at least watch it streaming. It is well worth the time. Funnier than alot of the videos we link on the board(Peanut Butter and Jelly time comes to mind). I also discovered that some nut(a big fan of the song)made his own video to go with the song of him using his socks to sing the song or some kinda bad craziness like that. Good luck with the search, if you find it, be sure to post it here for all to ENJOY!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  4:23:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
u youed to have two fish named Flash, and the other was named Lighting. i was so crushed when they died.

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  8:41:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That was probably because you put Lighting in the water.

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  04:32:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I thought fish belonged in water. Better ask Jay, he's the fish expert. Actually his keep dying, maybe he wouldn't be the right person to ask.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000