TRelated Topics
 Question about a new song.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  3:33:29 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys, one of my favorite songs I heard from the CA dates last May was a song I've narrowed down to either Lift or Pathetic. It was a song played at the end of the shows, very hard rock, and Tim would jump up and down while playing it. Hopefully it is Lift so it will be on the cd, but I have a feeling it is Pathetic. Anyone know which one I mean?

god
Kevin

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  3:37:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yes, i do, he jammed the hsit out of it with the sampler for like 10+ minutes. here, hold on and i'll rip lift to MP3 right now and send it to you so you can see... might be pathetic though.

~pw'oikr

...Thoughts of love and babies and comfortable slippers on autumn nights...

And the further I get from the things that I care about
The less I care about how much further away I get
~Robert Smith
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  3:53:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
it may not be lift, lift is softer, but awsome nontheless. I cant afford to spend the bandwidth on making the MP3 public, so check your email...

~pw'oikr

~Robert Smith
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  4:39:47 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Erich, I think the link you sent was broken

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  7:21:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
try again, yahoo just didnt render all of it, you need to put all of it plus the spaces in the browser

~pw'oikr

~Robert Smith
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2002 :  02:04:01 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks a million Erich, I thought hearing that would tide me over until I can actually get my hands on the cd itself, but its having the reverse effect. NOW I NEED TO HEAR THE WHOLE THING!!!!!!!!! haha, hopefully that thing will be available online soon.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000