Im looking for the high-res official ID cover art
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2002 :  9:42:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
anyone know where i can find it? you cant get it through the TR.com ftp anymore...

~pw'oikr
~( ">

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2002 :  02:15:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Email Jon Soldo, I am sure he still has it on his computer and can email it to you or can point you to where you can locate it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2002 :  5:46:47 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh hey, Erich, if you still don't have this I can email it to you. I have the hi res jpegs. Just let me know.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2002 :  5:59:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
done and done, drop me a note with it attached if you want - erichwanh@yahoo.com

thanks

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2002 :  8:29:20 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Consider it done. I'll email the files + to you tonight. Probably will do it in two files...or not, I can't remember how large the files are...pretty large, I think. Anyway, I'll email them to you tonight.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2002 :  9:00:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanx, youve got mail also :)

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2002 :  9:15:05 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Erich, just sent you the covers. I just want you to know that it took me 10 minutes and 15 seconds to upload the front cover. (really).

Enjoy~ I got your email and included a reply with the pics.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2002 :  5:53:02 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Erich, did you get the pictures? I didn't even think to compress them or anything...I guess I should have and saved that precious 12% of space... If you didn't get them, then I can resend them or you can try the FTP yourself sometime. Let me know.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2002 :  6:00:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sorry i didnt get back to you, but yeah i got them. thanks a bunch :) I added them to my site so that people dont havce to search for it anymore, just check the link in the sig and go to the disc. section

Edit: scratch that, i didnt upload it to the server, but i fixed my local page for it. I'll update it soon

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000