Show with the AWFUL crowd? Worst shows thread
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  03:08:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I didnt hear it but i think someone posted about it long ago, i just couldnt find it. There was a show where the crowd was so bad that tim just crossed out half the setlist and ended early, and he talked abuot jiz slides and such and was acting really weird. Any info?

~pw'oikr
~( ">

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  3:14:00 PM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I vaguely remember that thread....I think Iowa City...or somewhere in Iowa. I think the worst one was somebody throwing a beer bottle at TIM's guitar during the first solo tour...I think Lancaster.
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  3:32:29 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That is absolutely ridiculous. I can't believe that occurred. What on earth would possess someone to do that?

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  3:50:00 PM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm guessing it was the beer inside that bottle combined with a somewhat underdeveloped cranial structure.
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  4:04:42 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I wonder what the mentality was in that tiny head of his. Thinking there would be Dave songs played and felt like he got ripped off or something? I dunno, that's just insane.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

j
Chatterbox

149 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  4:08:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit j's Homepage  Send j an AOL message  Reply with Quote
was his guitar okay?

your words burn the air like the names of candy bars
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  4:33:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
found em, thanks for the Iowa City tip...

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=925

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

dick mountjoy
Chatterbox

USA
176 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  8:10:54 PM  Show Profile  Send dick mountjoy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd just like to say that the crowd at the 10-29-01 show at uwplatteville was by far the best crowd I've ever heard at any show anywhere. You could hear a pin drop in that place for 5 seconds after TR finished each song. Amazing audience. I think Jude would back me on this one.

"Go Banana!" - Ralph Wiggum
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  10:06:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I nominate McCabe's Guitar Shop as the #1 TIM show. It was small, intimate, and full of awesome silence from the crowd. If ever TIM plays there again, I advise all TR TASK FORCE members to fly to LA immediately.

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  10:15:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tericee

I nominate McCabe's Guitar Shop as the #1 TIM show. It was small, intimate, and full of awesome silence from the crowd. If ever TIM plays there again, I advise all TR TASK FORCE members to fly to LA immediately.

when did he play there?

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  10:16:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
nm, 11/10/00, and Mase has a recording. :)

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  10:17:14 PM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
As far as (we can see) good crowds go, I would have to say the Stanhope show in 2001 was also extremely cool...super respectful, etc.
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  10:53:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Erich

quote:

McCabe's Guitar Shop

when did he play there?

Columbus Day weekend, 2000. A guy named Brett recorded it, but never sent a copy to Fluffy. I e-mailed him a few minutes ago to see if he's willing to share.

teri
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2003 :  05:10:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately, quite a few spring to my mind hehe. But the worst of the worst were definitely Iowa City and the Denver Bluebird show. UGGHHH Mase taped the Bluebird show. That was the nite the monitor man got so frustrated with the noise level he he turned the monitors on the audience and it still did nothing to shut them up. It was an acoustic show and TR was still sitting at that TIMe. I remember him saying when he came off, he played the last 45 mins on autopilot because he was so distracted. He couldn't even remember what he had played. We got quite a laugh out of that(between the tears).

Iowa City was the show where TR got so frustrated with people yelling "Say something" that he offered up the only ever acoustic version of INDOCTRINATE, much to the dismay of the audience. I thought it was wonderful and most of the audience got what they deserved. Unfortunately there were alot of folks who were just as annoyed as TR, myself, Rew and Peter and the bad element ruined it for everyone else.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2003 :  05:25:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx for the link Erich, whatta great thread. Lots of great storys and links in that one. HEHE For anyone who missed it, check it out.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=925

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

j
Chatterbox

149 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2003 :  2:09:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit j's Homepage  Send j an AOL message  Reply with Quote
once again, did that beer bottle do any damage to his guitar?

your words burn the air like the names of candy bars
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2003 :  3:00:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by j

once again, did that beer bottle do any damage to his guitar?

quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

The only instance I can think of of something being thrown was at a college show(again Rew could tell you which one) where it had been an all day festival(outdoors) and TR played very late, so every one was quite sauced and moments after TR left the stage some IDIOT hurled a beer bottle and hit TR's guitar. Luckily there was only minimal damage but Rew was ready to kick some ass. I don't think it was intentional but still hurling a bottle in a crowd in any direction is incredibly fucking stupid. More proof to me that alcohol and humans don't MIX!!

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2003 :  10:10:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The guitar recieved only a slight ding, which was so slight we didn't even notice it till days later in just the right light. That nite, we could not find any evidence that the bottle had even hit the guitar except that we heard and saw it hit. So it could have been much worse.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2003 :  11:22:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

Luckily there was only minimal damage but Rew was ready to kick some ass.

I have been around Rew when he was ready to kick some ass, and let me tell you: he can be one SCARY son of a gun. But really he's quite cuddly.

Oh yeah, I heard back from Brettster. He's going to burn me a CD and send it to me. I asked for two -- one for me and one for Fluffy -- in my reply, so hopefully he'll send them soon...

teri
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2003 :  11:38:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I find Rew to be quite cuddly as well, but those spiked wrist band have got to go. They are not so cuddly. Sometimes when I cuddly with him it really annoys him. I think he needs his space. Some guys!! Hmmmph

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2003 :  11:39:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looks like it's TIMe for a Flaming Moe and seeing as HTG isn't about, I will offer it up. Flaming Moe anyone?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2003 :  11:53:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
mmm... sounds like a tasty one at that.

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2003 :  3:48:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So does this mean the rule is no post whoring before a flaming moe, but if you have a REAL post and then a flaming moe it's okay?

teri
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2003 :  2:15:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Apparently TIM and Dave are not the only ones who have bad experiences with crowds. In today's Philadelphia Inquirer there was an article Intitled Pay Your Money, Assault the Star

I guess Philly is one of the worst spots for fans, not only of sports but of music as well. A System of a Down's trucks which included all of their gear and merchandise were stolen from a hotel parking lot in Old City.

Camper Van Beethoven's David Lowery was pepper sprayed after his group which reunited after a 12 year hiatus, had played nearly two and a half hours at the Theatre of Living Arts.

It said what was more bizarre is that Camper's audience comprises 30-40 somethings but so many of the people were really drunk!According to Lowery "People in Philly drink more than any other city I've been in. They drink even more than Bostonians. That's an accomplishment in its own right."

During a perfomance at the Electric Factory in 1996 the then-popular
laser pointers irritated Iggy Pop. "What kind of idiot would buy a ticket and do something like that?" Pop asked. "It just boggles my mind. I've dealt with the laser thing from time to time and it just drives me nuts. It's incredibly irritating

During the early 90's fans often jumped up besides recording artists so they could stage dive. Guitar pedals were stomped on and occaisonally guitars were knocked down. During a Rollins Band show at the Tocadero, Henry Rollins had enough of the free for all and collared a fan and quietly read her the riot act. "It's our stage," Rollins said. "Fans have so much room and we have a limited amount of space and I reminded her of that. That was the end of the trouble."

Fishbone bassist Norwood Fisher admitted that a fan making a bird noise throughtout the band's show at the Troc in 91 unnerved him. "I don't know what's with people," Fisher said. "You don't want to hear that when you're performing. It's not normal crowd noise. That kind of stuff is annoying."

Disruptive fans have caused some acts to delay their return to the City of Brotherly Love. In 1978 someone threw fireworks at Aerosmith while the band was performing at the Spectrum. Vocalist Steven Tyler was hit and the band avoided Philly for four years. "You have to be concerned with safety first," said Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry. "That Philly show was a long time ago, but it reminds you that anything can happen at shows.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2003 :  8:58:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx for the story PJK, I have always HATED Philly myself. Just goes to show that bad things befall bands who play there, with more frequency than other places. Fear Factory also had there entire truck stolen in Philly with all their equipment including guitars etc etc etc, Axl's Last Stand(need I say more). Philly has always been a dirty city to me. In fact the dirtiest I have seen. It is just filthy. Never been a big fan.

Anyway, I searched all over the Philly Inquirer site and could not find the article you culled the info from.(Guess it's just another reason to HATE Philly, HEHE) Was that the entire story, or did you just give the highlights?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2003 :  9:01:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I guess people in Philly just can't fucking behave. For those who may have missed the photos of Axl's Last Stand, here is a link:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3091

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2003 :  06:27:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, you're going to be pissed at me....sorry. I made a mistake. I went back and found the article. We get 2 Sunday papers, the Inquirer and The Bucks County Courier Times, it was in the Times and I thought it was in the Inquirer.

The article is short, I pretty much covered it but I will scan it and send it to your email address. Probably not until Wed. because I am going out tonight.

As dirty as Philly is, and you are right about that, I still love the Avenue of the Arts, especially the Kimmel Center. Ofcourse you won't find roudy crowds there. Also Ortlieb Hauss, the best damn Jazz bar ever! The rest they can have. I guess you can see why I didn't want to go to TIM's show there alone, although I am still kind of bummed that I didn't.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2003 :  05:25:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
DOAH!! I feel like such a dummy, I searched and searched for that on their archive under every possible permutation. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am such a silly boy, a retard from what I hear.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2003 :  05:30:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awe...I am SOOOOOO SORRY! I will scan the article today, I have a little extra time (snow day) hehehe

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2003 :  05:39:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx, looking foward to reading it in it's entirety!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2003 :  9:59:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Oh yeah, I heard back from Brettster. He's going to burn me a CD and send it to me. I asked for two -- one for me and one for Fluffy -- in my reply, so hopefully he'll send them soon...

News, news: I may get a copy of the McCabe's this WEEK! I asked Brett to come to Chris Whitley at the Roxy and bring the shows for both Fluffy and me.

Since I'm not a B&P'er, Kevin is welcome to take home my CDs and copy them to share with everyone else. But I'm not positive if either Brett or Kevin is coming to the Roxy yet, so no promises...

teri
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2003 :  10:02:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am pretty sure Kevin said he was. Hope so.

Go to Top of Page

Dalin
Is Anybody Here?

31 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2003 :  4:29:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Dalin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And let us never forget the awful, awful crowd at Utah State in 2001.
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2003 :  01:03:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We are now hoping for the FedEx man to deliver the goods before I leave for the Roxy!

I also bought Fluffy a gift (DVD) today at Best Buy. It will be fun to see him and give him all this good stuff!

teri :)
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2003 :  06:59:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
awwww, Hope Fedex gets there in TIMe Teri! Have a great TIMe tonight! Enjoy the friends, enjoy the music, and most of all your TIMe with your "workaholic" brother!

Tell Fluffy we miss him and send him our best!(at least I think I speak for everyone here when I say that)

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2003 :  12:34:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Will do!
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2003 :  5:42:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Teri, I really thought we would hear from you today. Did you get to see Fluffy? Hope so! And how did you like Chris's music if you did get to go?

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2003 :  01:56:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yep, I made it to the show. Had a great time, met some of Fluffy's old friends, and saw Chris play. He was very good -- I hadn't really expected to enjoy it, but I did. I was going to ask Fluffy if there was an album I could buy, but I got caught up in the fun with Burt & co, then forgot about the album before going home. I figure I can buy one online though.

I got my copy of the McCabe's show on Thursday. I have no idea what to do with it, except listen and enjoy!! I can upload it somewhere if somebody tells me a good ftp address...
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2003 :  02:39:21 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
by macabes, do you mean the show at the guitar shop from a few years ago?

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2003 :  02:47:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
11/10/00 :)

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2003 :  03:01:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KevinLesko

by macabes, do you mean the show at the guitar shop from a few years ago?

Yup!

Okay, I have tried... Visit http://www.geocities.com/tericee/TR/ and download at will...

If I failed miserably, I'll try another approach tomorrow.

teri
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2003 :  03:32:33 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
awesome Teri, it's working great, you certainly did not fail.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2003 :  10:57:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I did, however, run out of space. (I only paid enough for 75MB.) There are more songs than that. Once Erich or somebody has those ten tracks posted on another website, I will remove them and post the rest.

Since the tracks are on my home computer and FTPing is limited at work, I can upload the rest tonight if I see a post with a new URL for the first ten songs.

I also apologize for not having the names of the songs on most of the tracks. Brett did put the names on the outside of the jewel box, but there were 2 CDs and I loaded both of them in a row. Since I don't know Tim's songs as well as you guys, I couldn't tell one Track 1 from the other.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2003 :  8:03:16 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the track 1 that you posted is "Chatterbox"

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2003 :  8:08:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
1 t 1 - chatterbox
1 t 2 - metamorphosis
2 t 1 - flourescense
2 t 2 - as far... see
track 3 - stranger
track 4 - jemez
4_1 - letting go

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2003 :  9:32:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There's no Fluorescence on the set list...

Do I have "Stranger in a Strained Land" twice?

BTW, here's the setlist (as written by Rew) if it helps:

Valley of Flowers
Metamorphosis
Try a Little Harder
Jemez Rolls Waving (Jemez Rolling Waves)
Hopeful Hairball (Hopeful Heresy)
Is Anyhere Body (Is Anybody Here?)
Big Blast
Wayfarer
Chatterballs (Chatterbox)
As Far as We Can See
Stranger in a Strained Land
Letting Go
Loose Entrails (Loose Interpretations)
Kundalini Ban Flies (Kundalini Bonfire)

Maybe what I'll do is re-import the two discs and put the titles as Brett did. Then you guys can decide what's right and wrong. I'll try to post by the end of the night.

teri
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2003 :  01:17:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you list the songs alphabetically, the first eight are now on my GeoCities page.

http://www.geocities.com/tericee/TR
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2003 :  2:30:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tericee, if i gave you detailed instructions on how to get it up to the archive, would you be willing to do that?

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2003 :  8:20:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I downloaded Shorten for Mac, but I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing with it. It doesn't work on my McCabe's MP3's, but since etree says MP3s are crappy, that's not surprising.

So my question is this: if the original CD has .aiff files on it, can I use Shorten to put them in a format that's supported by http://www.archive.org?
Go to Top of Page

bellefire
Is Anybody Here?

5 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2006 :  02:17:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are you sure there is really a show that has awful crowd? I don't think so...
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2006 :  8:29:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You drug up an old thread like this to ask a question you decided to answer for yourself in broken English? Nice.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

bellefire
Is Anybody Here?

5 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2006 :  8:48:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok ok
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2006 :  1:56:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hopeful Rolling Waves

You drug up an old thread like this to ask a question you decided to answer for yourself in broken English? Nice.

Its either a spambot, or one of the fans from Iowa City...

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

guitfiddler
Chatterbox

USA
136 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2006 :  05:27:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

That was the poligrip guy. Hang 'em
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000