New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jen-jen
Is Anybody Here?

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2001 :  1:51:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So, I've read Tim's biography and it leaves me wanting to know more. I was just wondering if anyone knew who his wife is, or even his daughter? I was really bummed that nothing about those subjects were included in his biography. Do they tour with him or hang out back in New Mexico.....or is that even where they are? Just wondering a little more about Timmy's life........

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2001 :  2:14:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
his wife is diane and she is from charlotesville i believe and hes got two sons and a daughter (eura), they hang in new mexico when tim tours but they did fly out for the LA Knitting Factory show this tour, so that was cool

i may be way off but fluffy im sure will correct any of my mistakes

Peace
Jon

Timmah!
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2001 :  07:41:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey JenJen Tim has a wife named Diane, a daughter with Diane named Eura. A son from a previous marriage named Joseph, who lives in C-ville. He also has a stepson, Jostin, who is from Diane's previous marriage. Eura-6 Jostin-11 Joseph-20 Tim is 43. His family stays at home while he is on tour. He oftens takes days off between shows and flys home to see them. Occasionally they come to visit us on the road as they did when we were in LA on this tour. It is always nice to have them join us. Eura is alot of fun to hang out with. I got pictures of her trying on Rew's spiked wristbands when they came to LA. She was so punk rock. Diane has her own fashion design business and has recently opened a store in Santa Fe selling her designs. She had a fashion show at the Paramount in Santa Fe as well. I am told it went very well. I really wanted to be there. Tim shot it on video for me and it looked pretty kewl. Her business keeps her pretty busy. I hear she is going to be putting her stuff in some other stores possibly. She designs some really kewl stuff. I call it hippie/rockstar cloths. Pretty kewl stuff. Eura has just started school and is doing quite well. She really digs it. Jostin loves music and video games. He is way kewl. Joseph seems really kewl as well but I have not had as much time to get to know him. Hope this helps. What do you do? And what is the impetus for your big move? If you do not want to share all that with the board you can email me.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2001 :  12:24:01 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't know why, but thoughts of "family man" Tim Reynolds make me smile :)

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2001 :  12:25:42 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Actually, talking about Tim's age, when is his birthday?? I want to be able to celebrate it!!

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2001 :  1:53:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
For a 43 year old man, Tim makes some pretty harcore music. You know he is going to still be listening to NIN when he's 60. And that rocks. :)

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2001 :  11:49:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think it is early Dec. He was having his B-day when we were leaving to go home after a tour and I think it was early Dec. I will find out for sure.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2001 :  11:52:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
SEEING Tim as the "family man" really makes me smile. And what a great family!!! Wonderful to be a part of it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

jen-jen
Is Anybody Here?

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2001 :  9:39:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey there Fluffy!

Well, first of all thank you very much for the incredibly detailed response. I thoroughly enjoyed reading about Timmy's family and especially what his children enjoy. That was a special treat for me.

Secondly, I am a Senior at the University of Oregon. I am studying a General Science major with Physics, Chemistry and Business minors. I am really ready to be done with school. I only need like nine credits to graduate, but I extended my graduation out for a year to study abroad in Italy. I am leaving for Italy in January to study International Business, and I will be returning in June (hence the six months in Italy). I am extremely excited to go despite the recent economic/global issue occuring right now. After I graduate (the following January) I would like to move away. I want to go somewhere else and just experience more. I originally was going to get a management consulting job in New York, but again the recent situation has made me drastically reconsider my destination. Hawaii is another place that I have considered, but I only want to live there for a couple years. My assumption is that it is way too expensive to afford raising my family there, but that's just an assumption (I've never actually been there). However, a major part of my decision will be based on the fact of whether or not Tim Reynolds will be performing there in concert.

I can't even begin to explain my enthusiasm when I heard that Tim Reynolds was performing in Eugene, Oregon. My friends actually were able to keep the fact from me until about a week before the concert. You see, my birthday was October 3rd (I turned 22...woohoo my favorite # ) and my friends bought me the ticket to celebrate (the concert was on October 5th)! So, that was probably the best birthday present ever. My friends simply laughed at me when I told them I planned on waiting at the door with my ticket from five in the evening until the concert started - and I was bringing him roses! So, thank you for making the stop in Eugene. It was very much appreciated!

Alright, I think that's all for now! Thanks again for the update on Tim "The Family Man". I think it has filled a void in my life..... I look forward to meeting Tim and you and bringing you both roses!

:) JEN (:

Go to Top of Page

Poparad
Try A Little Harder

USA
80 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2001 :  12:29:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Poparad an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, now that we've learned a little more about Tim, I've been wondering about Fluffy. Other than he is Tim's tour manager, he graciously answers our questions on the message board, and that Fluffy is his real name, I don't know much else about him. So if you feel like enlightening us Fluffy, I'd be thrilled. :-)

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2001 :  01:52:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Jen Jen, Glad I could help. Good luck with your travels and life plans. It is a time for us to all stop and examine our lives in a whole new lite. As far as Tim the family man, Rew and I got to go to his stepsom Jostin's b-day party on Sunday. It was a hoot. It was at a video/lazer tag arcade here in Santa Fe. Jostin actually turned 14. Rew got him a boxset of CDs called The Black Bible on Cleopatra records. It is a great introduction to Gothic music. I got him a gift certificate to his fave software/video game store. We had a great time hanging with Tim and Diane, Eura and Jostin and his friends. Jostin has a friend named Jasmine who is an incredible artist and drew some great art for him for his b-day. Last time we stayed at his house she was over and drew some kewl pic of a dragon and some fairys. It was awesome! I took it home and put it on my fridge and it has been there ever since. She is only 12 and will obviously become a great artist. We all had cake and soda and it was alot of fun. We closed the place out. Ironically enuf, when we arrived they had decorated the place for the party and there were all these pictures of aliens everywhere. We were all so surprised. It did occur to us that we are in NM and aliens are everywhere here, but how weird is that. We looked at it as a good omen. Rew got to play video WWF wrestling with Eura. We couldn't get her to go in the lazer tag room though. We think it was because it was so dark, but she kept sending us in 1 by 1. She had a great time. She didn't want to go home. It was a great afternoon.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2001 :  02:17:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well Poparad, Where to begin. My name is Fluffy Hays Centner. I have one sister, Teri. She lives in LA at the moment. She is a major in the Air Force. We are all very proud of her. My parents are Rick and Brunetta and they live in TX. They are thinking about leaving TX and moving back to DC to finish out my dads govt work so he can retire. They would love to retire in Colorado or Utah. I have lived over 30 different places all over the country. It has been nice visiting old haunts while on tour with Tim. Hooking up with Tim was really good for me cause I really was starting to stagnate in DC. I really like it there but it is nice to taste other places from time to time. Helps you appreciate the place you are more, I think. You also get to see places you would never have gone on your own. I have really discovered some beautiful places touring with Tim that I probably never would have know about. Places like Humboldt Co. CA, Burlington VT and Newport RI just to name a few faves. I have always loved traveling and meeting new people, so this job is really a godsend. When I am not on the road with Tim I have a number of jobs in DC. I work at a vinyl record store called Orpheus, I am the head of security at the fabulous Nightclub 9:30, and I have a band, Albert Strange, and recording studio with my best friend Frank. Frank and his wife Margaret are by best friends and we have many exciting adventures together. I live in an old stone masons warehouse type building with 2 other great friends, Ed and Chad. They both work at 9:30 Club as well. Ed is the night manager and Chad does everything! We call the 9:30 Club, "The Club that Chad built". I also work for a local promoter in DC doing merch for larger shows. I work with my other best friend Brady when I do those shows. You can find pics of Brady on the photos page from the last show in C-ville. He came down and hung out with us for the last few days of the last tour. It was great. T'n't really were happy to meet him. I have 2 cats, Troll and Sidewinder and one 3 legged pitbull named Cyrc, a name I am responsible for. They are really Eds animals but I treat them as my own. It is hard for me to have pets as I am gone so much out of the year. It would not be fair to the animals or my roomies. My cat lives in TX with my parents and their 3 cats. My cats name is Tasha. She is adorable and is nearing the Guinness records book for oldest cat. She is over 21 years old and to my knowledge the oldest cat on record is 23 years. I am hoping she can hold out. My mom says she is doing great and runs the house. When I got her she was the runt of the litter and still people ask my parents how old their kitten is. She is a long hair Calico persian. Sorry I seem to have rambled a bit. I also enjoy movies, music and books. I also enjoy biking when the weather is nice. I go for long rides up the C+O canal. The furtherest I have traveled is 25 miles up and of course, 25 miles back. I hope to one day ride all the way to Harpers Ferry. It would probably be a 2 day trip. 1 day up and of course, 1 day back. There is a big list of my fave things at:
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=93
This was a post about getting to know the people on the message board post. Maybe somebody should add their personal info to it and bring it back to the top of the list. We have alot of new members since that topic was being bandied about. Love to find out more about you guys. So that is me in a nutshell. Thanx for asking.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2001 :  04:17:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I sure know how to kill a topic. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2006 :  3:13:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think I remember meeting Jen at that Eugene, OR concert. I was waiting in line right at the front too, and if it's who I think it is we had a conversation about TR and my driving up from Sacramento, CA for it. She brought a rose for Tim too and we stood right at the edge of the stage starring up at TR at the same time!

Funnily enough, today is the fifth anniversary of that concert and the first time I saw TR! Hurray!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2006 :  6:51:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arthen

I think I remember meeting Jen at that Eugene, OR concert. I was waiting in line right at the front too, and if it's who I think it is we had a conversation about TR and my driving up from Sacramento, CA for it. She brought a rose for Tim too and we stood right at the edge of the stage starring up at TR at the same time!

Funnily enough, today is the fifth anniversary of that concert and the first time I saw TR! Hurray!

I'm thinking this is the WOW hall show. Do you happen to remember a drunk guy drinking beer from a water bottle and talking about jesus and dave matthews?

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2006 :  8:58:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zachmozach

quote:
Originally posted by Arthen

I'm thinking this is the WOW hall show. Do you happen to remember a drunk guy drinking beer from a water bottle and talking about jesus and dave matthews?

Ha ha. Yeah, it was the WOW hall, I don't remember someone drinking, but I remember hearing about Jesus. Can I assume that that was you?

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2006 :  9:10:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No that wasn't me. LOL!

I just remember waiting for that show and there being some drunk bum looking guy who was spouting off about Jesus and Dave Matthews and whatever else. That was a really good show though. Still wish I had a recording of that Congo Masturbators. That was good stuff. I also remember a redheaded girl dancing up by the stage for a better part of the set which struck me as kinda odd. It's not that crazy, but I usually don't see people dance to solo acoustic guitar.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000