Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2003 :  11:40:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!!!!

I hope you have a great TIMe today! You are certainly one of the people on this board I am truly glad I crossed paths with. I am so glad you are posting again and working on the site. May you have a wonderful birthday!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2003 :  1:26:54 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Have a good one.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2004 :  02:53:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thank you thank you. Just got back from Florida... the birthday was great!

Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2004 :  11:43:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday! What were you doing in good ole Fl? A little stunned by how damn cold it is here??? None the less, hope your bday was a good one!
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2004 :  01:07:01 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy belated Birthday man!!!! The only time I remember being in FL was right in the middle of summer a few years ago when the DAMN HUMIDITY made it feel like I was walking through water. The beaches were quite nice though, and ya can't complain about the 80 degree water... at least in the summer.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2004 :  12:53:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sorrel

Happy Birthday! What were you doing in good ole Fl? A little stunned by how damn cold it is here??? None the less, hope your bday was a good one!

My family has a condo in Hallendale that we generally go to a few times a year... so I was there strictly on vacation. One last hurrah before I start into the business world this week. The weather was amazing though... in the mid 70's every day for 2 weeks. Certainly not freezing in my book! I'll see if I can link a few pictures I took. :)

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  09:48:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Better late than never............
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILKY!!! Did you wear that one piece polyester suit I like so much?
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  11:08:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe you know I did! Thanks Ms. Green!

Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  2:24:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How in the hell did your birthday slip by me? I feel bad now. Sorry about that Silky.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
http://www.timreynolds.com/torrents
timreynoldsftp@hotmail.com
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2004 :  05:01:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy (Belated) Birthday!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000