Dave & Friends (ie: Tim) @ Bonerfest
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2004 :  05:12:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
...er, Bonnaroo

Im actualy going to try and go though. d&f, david byrne, tim, primus, ani difranco, tim, the dead, tim, willie nelson, bob dylan, tim... man.

granted, ive seen primus, dylan, ani, and d&f before, but seeing them together with the dead, willie, and david byrne (i love davids solo stuff) is too much to pass up, even if i have to suffer through bands with such crazy names like vegan orgasm hovercraft, or whatever the new upcoming jamgrass bands are out there.

... that last band doesnt really exist, but Umphrey's is still pretty bad.

scrotum.

~pw'oikr
~( ">

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2004 :  03:14:50 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
dude... vegan orgasm hovercraft rules!!!! I didnt hear that they got back together. Well, over here the big festival is the Coachella, and Virgin is a sponser, so looks like I might be going for free. Some of the bands playing are Radiohead, Cure, Wilco, Flaming Lips, Pixies, Bright Eyes, Crystal Method and tons of other "indie rock" type bands. Should be pretty cool.

http://www.coachella.com/main.html

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2004 :  03:17:20 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
p.s. funny you should call it bonerfest because here in So. Cal we have a big concert that KROQ puts on called the Wienie Roast... but I call it the Wieniefest!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

mattc
Try A Little Harder

67 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2004 :  8:39:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
stupid wienie roast. why can't we have a bonnaroo in like central cal or something. just pissed cause i cant afford to go this year :).

matt

-matt
critchlm@uci.edu
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  10:11:08 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i hate bonaroo, probably because i hate most jam bands. umphery's mcgee rules my face off, but dylan and ani make santa claus vomit in rage.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000