A few more "one-off's" for 2004
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2004 :  01:56:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well I just recieved contracts on these shows as well so I though I should post the info as quick as I have it. I will assume these are "one-off's" as I have heard no info about a TouR surrounding them. We will see what pops up in the future, but for now they are "one-off's":

ENGAGEMENT DATE:6/23/2004
ARTIST: An evening with Tim Reynolds
Part of The 4th Annual WNED Guitar Festival.
VENUE: Tralf
622 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
PHONE: 716-851-8725
CAPACITY: 550
TICKET PRICE: $18 adv.
DOORS: 7pm
AGES: All
PERF LENGTH: 1 (90 min.) set
PERF. TIME: 8pm

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 9/11/2004
ARTIST: Tim Reynolds
VENUE: SUNY Oneonta
Alumni Fieldhouse at SUNY Oneonta
Ravine Parkway
Oneonta, NY 13820
PHONE: 607-436-3722
CAPACITY: 2500
TICKET PRICE: $10 students; $15 public
DOORS: 7pm
AGES: All
PERF LENGTH: 1 (75 min) set
PERF. TIME: 8:45pm

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2004 :  03:05:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
awsome fluffy!

and its good to see you, i missed chatting with ya

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2004 :  03:38:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Missed you in NY Erich, what happened? Was looking forward to hanging out.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

TurnItToLove
Try A Little Harder

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2004 :  12:38:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit TurnItToLove's Homepage  Send TurnItToLove an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey fluffy make TIM come to florida please so i can see you

-Kaitlyn-
"If I was a locksmith I'd be pimping that out, I'd be like Tell you what I'll trade you a free key duplication"--mitch hedberg
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2004 :  01:44:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

Missed you in NY Erich, what happened? Was looking forward to hanging out.

wasnt paying attention to your tour schedual, wish i had knowing you hit NY. I was just in the DC are last weekend, too.

If youre coming to the 4/23 show theres a good chance you'll see me though

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2004 :  10:54:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Erich, did you mean the 4/24 show or the 6/23 show? You seem to have merged the 2 in your post(4/23). I am hoping to be at both, I will definitely be at the 4/24 show and am planning on being in Buffalo unless a tour comes up or something of that nature. Wish you had contacted me before you came to DC, it would have been great to see you. You could have checked out the 9:30 Club and Mr Rew as well. Next TIMe you must let me know when you are going to be here. Sorry to everyone else this thread is getting a little personal, we should try and keep that in other threads. Sooooooooo TTP

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2004 :  12:11:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not to continue the "personal" stuff but Erich, if you are thinking of going to the 6-23 show in Buffalo and want to drive up with me LMK. I am thinking of going to that one as it is after school is out for the summer and I should be free to go. Also it may be my last chance to see TR play.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Lindalu
Try A Little Harder

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2004 :  2:11:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey guys- I'm not sure if I can make it, but I really want to make it to 6-23. Want to hook up for dinner if I can make it? I'd really like to meet you guys.I'm only 90 min. away, and I'd hate not to take advantage of the opportunity and share the show with such die-hard Tim fans.Let me know.
Linda
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2004 :  6:53:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

Hey Erich, did you mean the 4/24 show or the 6/23 show? You seem to have merged the 2 in your post(4/23). I am hoping to be at both, I will definitely be at the 4/24 show and am planning on being in Buffalo unless a tour comes up or something of that nature. Wish you had contacted me before you came to DC, it would have been great to see you. You could have checked out the 9:30 Club and Mr Rew as well. Next TIMe you must let me know when you are going to be here. Sorry to everyone else this thread is getting a little personal, we should try and keep that in other threads. Sooooooooo TTP

crap, i schedualed the show wrong on my calander, thank god i made no prior plans for saturday thinking it was on friday. Good, then my friend Jay wont miss school.

definatly next time im in the area i should drop you a note, we did a spontanious road trip to MD/DC/VA for fun :)

quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Not to continue the "personal" stuff but Erich, if you are thinking of going to the 6-23 show in Buffalo and want to drive up with me LMK. I am thinking of going to that one as it is after school is out for the summer and I should be free to go. Also it may be my last chance to see TR play.

I would LOVE to. i do need a ride there, and though i wouldve made it by greyhound it would be nice to have company

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000