In-Store & another Portland, OR show
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2004 :  6:40:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have recieved some more info about TR's itinerary while in the Great NW. He will be performing at an in-store appearance by Kucinich at:

04/30/04
Music Millenium
801 NW 23rd
Portland, OR 97210
503 248 0163

45-60 min set(I am told)and Dennis will speak as well. If I am not mistaken, I did an instore at this location with Chris Whitley on the past tour and it is a great little shop for performances and CD's. Although I didn't find any TR CD's there, but I may have looked in the wrong place, I didn't have alot of TIMe to browse(thank God).

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2004 :  7:39:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Folks, as you can see things are changing and being added by the minute. We are now up to 4 shows in Oregon and 1 in-store. Here is the info for the newly added show in Portland on 04/30:

04/30/04
Fez Ballroom
316 SW 11th Ave
Portland, OR
503-221-7262
doors at 7pm
set TIMe: 8:30 PM - 10:00 PM
$10 donation at the door
Fundraiser for Presidential Candidate Dennis Kucinich, featuring Tim Reynolds
See TouR Dates page for more info!!

And here is the info for the above mentioned in-store:
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Tim Reynolds In-store performance with Special Guest Presidential Candidate Dennis Kucinich
Music Millennium NW
801 NW 23rd Ave.
Portland, OR
503-248-0163

again, for more info, check out the TouR Dates page!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2004 :  7:42:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
In case you missed the other post, there are MORE Oregon shows. Please see the link below for info about the other Oregon appearance or check out the TouR Dates page.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4807

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000