Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

guitarted
Chatterbox

Canada
487 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2004 :  4:45:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's why we drink it here.

Anyway,
I was interested to hear about people's favorite beers, their favorite beers facts etc..

I'm actually a bit of a beer freak. I love the paraphenalia. The coasters, the bar mirrors, the bar towels, the glasses ETC..

I bought my dad this book for his birthday all about the beer culture and ended up reading it myself.

The Guiness world record for fastest beer chugging is :
A quart (2 pints) in 1.3 seconds.

After the 1970s, Guiness closed off this record and will no longer accept any more challengers. They don't like to encourage excessive drinking.

If you ever saw 'the man show', that guy 'The Fox' could down beers about that fast, it was nuts! (He's dead now (liver disease))

My favorite beer is NEWCASTLE BROWN, from Great Britain.

If you have any more interesting stories about beers (even drinking stories, as long as you were dirnking beer) etc..., please share them here.

Tim, come to Canada!

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2004 :  5:04:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am not much of a beer drinker myself, but while on tour with Chris Whitley, I was out driving Heiko around looking for beer and discovered this brilliant ale.(from the label)

The whole website has the same comedic approach, check it out.

http://arrogantbastard.com/

Especially check out their April Fools Day jokes, they are freakin' hysterical. They poke fun at Low Carb beers and flavored beers. Pretty funny stuff. Even the descriptions of the merchandise has a comedic edge. For example when selling their pint glasses:

quote:
Does Arrogant Bastard Ale taste better when served in its namesake pint glass? Well, we'd be tempted to say "Of course not!" except for the fact that that's not a very good sales pitch now is it? So instead, the official line is: "Nothing enhances, enlivens, exalts and just plain makes an Arrogant Bastard Ale TASTE better than to drink it out of one of these fine traditional solid glass pint glasses." Buy several so you can use a clean one every time you open a new bottle
and selling plasic pint glasses:
quote:
Does Arrogant Bastard Ale taste better when it's served in a Plastic pint? No, of course not. But you won't get yelled at by your spouse, lover, Mom or "domestic partner" when you're enjoying the Arrogance out by the pool if it's in a Plastic pint. Previously, you wouldn't let your clumsy friends enjoy the Arrogance in a logo glass for fear of a disaster (spilled Arrogance) or broken glass (almost as bad). Now, all you have to do is take away their car keys and you can treat them like the magnanimous host that you know you are! Buy several because they're cheap (and lightweight, which makes the S&H not too bad either!).

And catcy slogans like:

* You're Not Worthy
* Hated By Many, Loved By Few
* It's Not Too Expensive, You're Too Cheap
* Liquid Arrogance
* Fizzy Yellow Beer Is For Wussies

By the way, I don't know how this beer tastes as I never opened it. The bottle sits unopened next to my bed so I can read it to others. I assume, based on the label, it is great tasting beer. LOL

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2004 :  5:16:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have been a rampant beer "snob" for about 3 years now. Some of my faves are:

Brooklyn's Brewery's Oktoberfest (my fave beer ever) and Lager
Mackeson XXX Stout
Guiness
Monty Python's Holy Grail Ale (import)
Redhook Brewery's Sunrye (awesome) and Blonde
Ballantine XXX Ale (more bang for your buck of all brews)
Boddington's Draught Pub Ale (smooth as a baby's bottom)

Hope you all get a chance to try some of these so you'll stop swilling Ameri-piss like Budweiser, Coors, and Miller.

Peace.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

Macht
Chatterbox

USA
272 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2004 :  5:20:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Macht an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes why does our beer suck? We have the cheap pee-like beers...

Authorities here are alert
Go to Top of Page

guitarted
Chatterbox

Canada
487 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2004 :  6:38:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I'm Canadian, so I don't know American beer.
Boddingtons is good stuff.

Also, Fluffy: I've gotta try that beer wow! I'd even import one of those just to try it. I love stuff like that, thanks a lot.

Tim, come to Canada!
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2004 :  10:45:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't drink beer. It always looks good to me and I like the smell but hate the taste, go figure.

I will take a glass of Chardonnay any day!(lately I have been having at least one glass every night, helps me sleep, LOL)

But here is something for you guys, a Beer of the Month Club!

http://www.greatclubs.com/merchant.ihtml?pid=1&lastcatid=2&step=4

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Macht
Chatterbox

USA
272 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2004 :  10:52:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Macht an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wine is good for your heart.. so...

Authorities here are alert
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2004 :  12:48:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I never drank much...One time, at this giant bluegrass party, I satyed up all night...keep in mind that i was also under the influence of something green...but around five in the mornign I found this bottle of Wild Turkey...I was done for...

But I don't like drinking that much...Every once and a while, it's okay...What I can't stand, though, is when people will call pot just an awful drug, then they drink a ton, puke all over themselves, fall in the campfire, call your mom a ho, pass out under a pine tree at sunrise and wake up feeling like they've been stoned by an angry mob...then puke again...See, I smoke a little weed, have a nice dream about selecting various foodstuffs out of a vending machine, and wake up slightly hazy...

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2004 :  04:06:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

I went to a restaurant in Torrance, CA, called The Depot, where the chef used that ale to make a very tasty dish called Arrogant Bastard Beef. It was tender and juicy -- melted in out mouths. Haven't tasted the ale by itself though...

teri :)
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2004 :  04:18:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Macht

Yes why does our beer suck? We have the cheap pee-like beers...

Amazingly though, the German soldiers go straight for the Bud when they get access to the American Class VI (liquor) store. I don't get it!
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2004 :  04:30:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by guitarted

I was interested to hear about people's favorite beers, their favorite beers facts etc..

I don't like beer, but I do like Lambic -- the fruity ones anyway (see end of post)! I was lucky enough to be introduced to it in the back bar at Nightclub 930, where Fluffy works when he's not touring.

Lambic is a belgian beer-style that goes back to a long tradition, but the more traditional styles are apparently in danger of becoming extinct nowadays.

History
-------
The Lambic style can trace its roots back over 400 years, and has remained mostly unchanged from its introduction. The first written recipe is dated 1516 and accounts from 1559 mention the production of Lambic "according to an old recipe".

An ancient Mesopotamia a beer that could be thought of as the "roots" of Lambic was brewed by the Sumerians, about 5500 BC. Sikaru, the premium beer of the day, was brewed from 60% malt, 40% raw wheat, used wild fermentation and was flavored with herbs like aniseed and cinnamon.

Although it is impossible to confirm the origin of the word "Lambic" ("lambiek" in Flemish / Dutch), it is most likely a distortion of Lembeek (Flemish) or Lembecq (French), a present and historic Lambic brewing town. Other sources relate it to "alambic" or to "lambere" (Latin).

Here are the drinks that fall into the Lambic category:

Lambic - Lambiek

Lambic (French) or Lambiek (Flemish) is a very ancient beerstyle, unblended Lambic has a rich flavor, quite different from other beers nowadays. Nowadays, Lambic on draught is hard to find. Only in a few pubs in and around Brussels you still can taste the curious sherry-like flavored beer. It lacks the carbon dioxide and has a more sour taste than modern day beers.

The traditional Lambic is a sour beer of 100% spontaneous fermentation with at least 30% of wheat used as a basic ingredient. Young Lambics ("platte", "joenk", "vos") are dry, sour, cloudy and similar in taste to cider. Aged Lambics are more mellow and settled. Young Lambic, or "vos" (Flemish) (E: fox) Lambic, is slightly sour, old Lambic has greater acidity. Some Lambic is sold as such, but most Lambic is used to produce Geuze.

Geuze - Gueuze

Geuze is made of 100% Lambic beer which undergoes additional fermentation on the bottle. Geuze was created in the 19th century in Lembeeq. The blending of old and young pure Lambic is the traditional way to make Geuze. The skill in producing a good Geuze is in balancing the right young and old Lambics in the right quantities. The right ratio young/old is depending on the maturation degree (end attenuation) of each of them.

Once the blend is bottled, it undergoes a secondary fermentation in the bottle (Method Champenoise), creating the unique flavor. After 6 months the Geuze obtains a golden color and a cidery, winey palate; reminiscent, perhaps, of dry vermouth with a more complex and natural flavor.

Geuzes tend to be sweeter than Lambics, and are always livelier, causing them to be dubbed the "Champagnes" of the beer world. The right flavor and amount of carbon dioxide is caused by the secondary fermentation in the bottle, for which it takes at least a year in the bottle to make a good geuze. The taste of Geuze ranges from sour over sourish-bitterish to bitterish. Geuze is golden to light amber in color.

Fruitbeer

Lambics are sometimes casked with cherries, raspberries, or other fruit to produce fruitbeer. Thus one gets Flemish brown "kriek" beers (E: cherry) or geuze "kriek" beers. Besides the traditional cherry or "frambozen" (E:raspberry) beers other fruit beers are all beers on the basis of essences, juices or syrups - no real fruit is involved.

• Kriek: orangey to deep red in color, combines the character of geuze with fresh fruit and pit aromas and some residual sweetness, it has a delicious taste of sparkling cherry champagne.
  • Framboise: ruby red with huge raspberry aroma. It is just delicious with chocolate cake.
  • Peche: made with peaches. It is not tot be despised with pancakes, filled with ice-cream.
  • Cassis: made with black currents. Very aromatic and rich.

Lambic is usually available at Trader Joe's Markets (which exist only in certain states), and can be found at specialty liquor stores and some wine shops. You can supposedly purchase it online at http://www.totalbeer.com, but I've never tried. I thought it would be easier to find in Europe, but apparently only the Belgians drink it. Happily, I found it at almost every food/drink establishment I visited during my Belgium road trip this weekend. Try it if you can find it; it's fabulous!!

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2004 :  04:35:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
In my hunt for an image of a bottle of labmic, I found the following website:

http://www.ratebeer.com/

They have a list of what their users (I think) have chosen as the best beers in the world:

http://www.ratebeer.com/Ratings/Beer/RateBeer-Best/RateBeer-Best-8-JUN2004.asp
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2004 :  09:02:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
I went to a restaurant in Torrance, CA, called The Depot, where the chef used that ale to make a very tasty dish called Arrogant Bastard Beef. It was tender and juicy -- melted in out mouths. Haven't tasted the ale by itself though...

Yummm, sounds delicious! Too bad I don't have any of that beer on hand, I would marinate my steaks in it tonight.

BTW,now I am interested in trying Lambic, not sure I would like it though, but I would try it.

I know in Japan they used to feed beer to some of their steers because it supposedly made the meat so much more tender. I think it just made happy steers!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

guitarted
Chatterbox

Canada
487 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2004 :  09:17:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yea i know that flavored beers stuff.

My dad speaks very highly of this one CHERRY BEER he had, and that might be the company.

We once went out and bought a bunch by another brand and it was god awful.

I'm surprised that there aren't more big beer drinkers here.

Friends don't let friends drink coolers!

Tim, come to Canada!
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2004 :  11:44:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
a) I am interested in trying Lambic, not sure I would like it though, but I would try it.

b) I know in Japan they used to feed beer to some of their steers because it supposedly made the meat so much more tender. I think it just made happy steers!

a) I would say visit your local TJ's, but it appears none of the ones on the Eastern Seaboard deal in beer or wine. :(

b) That reminds me of the commercials for California cheese. "Good cheese comes from happy cows!"

...addendum to a)
BUT WAIT! Look what I found: http://www.monkscafe.com/

"Monk's Cafe is dedicated to bringing you the best, most hard to find beers in the world. We offer one of the finest selections of beer in the entire United States. Some 'beer bars' may carry more brand names (Bud, Bud Dry, Bud Ice, Bud Red, etc.), but no establishment carries more beer styles than Monk's. We don't inflate the size of our list with crap beer - we sell quality beers at moderate prices. Our selection of Belgian Ales is stellar and is not surpassed in North America and we offer the largest selection of Belgian Ales on Tap in the United States."

Monk's Cafe is located at 16th & Spruce in Philadelphia, PA, a few blocks from the Avenue of the Arts' Kimmel Center and other cultural institutions. Next time I am in DC I'll have to come up and go there with you!!! Feel free to check it out w/o me though and e-mail me a review.
Go to Top of Page

guitarted
Chatterbox

Canada
487 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2004 :  11:56:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jay

I never drank much...One time, at this giant bluegrass party, I satyed up all night...keep in mind that i was also under the influence of something green...but around five in the mornign I found this bottle of Wild Turkey...I was done for...

But I don't like drinking that much...Every once and a while, it's okay...What I can't stand, though, is when people will call pot just an awful drug, then they drink a ton, puke all over themselves, fall in the campfire, call your mom a ho, pass out under a pine tree at sunrise and wake up feeling like they've been stoned by an angry mob...then puke again...See, I smoke a little weed, have a nice dream about selecting various foodstuffs out of a vending machine, and wake up slightly hazy...

I discussed this with my dad once. As you may or may not know, Marijuana was decriminalized in Canada for a few months, so the worst they could do was give you a ticket as long as you had less than 8 grams on you. That was my understanding at least..

So we were discussing why alcohol would be legal and not marijuana. When you think about it, alcohol is a lot worse in many ways.

One GOOD point my dad made though, was that he know's people who are known to like a few drinks and still be very progressive members of society.
On the other hand, he knows of people, such as his brother who are lazy and static.

The weakness of his argument is this : the drinker he mentions isn't going over the top. He's brother though, is.

Anything to excess isn't gonna be great for you.

Personally I like em both, and it's all about balance.

I find i feel too stupid on the grass though.
Drinks just remove my social inhibitions.

Tim, come to Canada!
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2004 :  12:33:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Monk's Cafe is located at 16th & Spruce in Philadelphia, PA, a few blocks from the Avenue of the Arts' Kimmel Center and other cultural institutions. Next time I am in DC I'll have to come up and go there with you!!! Feel free to check it out w/o me though and e-mail me a review.

Ahhhh! Monk's, yes of course! Teri,just let me know the next time you will be in Philly. It will be my treat, plus you have got to come with me to a concert at the Kimmel center! That would really be fun! Gosh I miss you! We have so much to catch up on!

BTW last time I went on to find recent pictures you took, the site said I needed a password.

Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2004 :  2:49:57 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I grew up on Rolling Rock in high school (I'm from PA)

Used to be my favorite until I tried Newcastle.

Arrogan Bastard is pretty good, but you definitely have to have a strong taste for beer. The stuff is pretty easy to find in California. I've got an empty bottle on top of my book shelf.

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2004 :  3:01:41 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm not a fan of the typical budweiser/coors/etc...but I could never get into microbreweries or anything that I couldn't readily find. Canadian beer is easy to find around here and is infinitely better than the crap we produce. When I lived in Sarasota, FL...there was a place that served a ridiculous amount of beers. It was a little hole in the wall type place, but they had every kind of beer under the sun...except domestic. I'd stop in there occaisionally to try something new and crazy, but I could never get hooked...especially at the prices they charged.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

guitarted
Chatterbox

Canada
487 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2004 :  3:52:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I lot of people fear the idea of YOU-BREW, but It's really not that bad.

My Dad and I have now brewed our won 3 or 4 times and we love our stuff. It's some of my favorite beer.

Just be careful with how you experiment. Don't do it in your basement, go to a micro brewery. You can even start by asking them to make one for you similar to whatever beer you like. All you have to do, by law, is drop in the yeast and bottle the beer.

Once you get more comfortable, start experimenting. You can save a lot of money and it's damn impressive when you make something everyone likes.

Nice to see another NEWCASTLE BROWN fan in the crowd
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6107488029&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

I just bought this mirror today. I bought one for my dad and it looks great so I decided to pick one up.

WOO

Tim, come to Canada!
Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2004 :  4:23:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First...

Now I'm no big fan of beer, in fact I don't like it at all really. However this one time my brother brought back some kind of canadian beer and I'll ask him what it was but it was like probably 9% alcohol and it was rasberry flavored it I remember right. To this day it's about the only beer I can truly say was remotely good but that's just me.

Go to Top of Page

SandyCarl
Try A Little Harder

81 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2004 :  10:40:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

guitarted
Chatterbox

Canada
487 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2004 :  10:43:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shit, I gotta get me some Arrogant Bastard Apparel

Tim, come to Canada!
Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2004 :  11:07:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ya I think that jersey would be pretty sweet. Maybe I'll stick with the beanie though as it's only $12. Probably be better for gift for my brother though since I'm not the beer drinker of the family.

Go to Top of Page

guitarted
Chatterbox

Canada
487 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2004 :  11:10:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DID YOU KNOW:

the head(foam) on a beer is indicative of the beer's quality. If the foam disipates quickly, the beer is poor quality.

Tim, come to Canada!
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2004 :  03:31:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
When I was in Belgium last week, one of the ladies with my group (who has lived there for 20 years) said the Beligians think the head on the beer is very important. She said it really confused her when she first moved there since she had tried for so long as a waitress in the U.S. to pour the beer without much of a head.

Side Note: Does anybody else know what FYRO Macedonia means (besides me)? I noticed that CPPJames is using it as his "home country."
Go to Top of Page

guitarted
Chatterbox

Canada
487 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2004 :  09:07:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tericee

When I was in Belgium last week, one of the ladies with my group (who has lived there for 20 years) said the Beligians think the head on the beer is very important. She said it really confused her when she first moved there since she had tried for so long as a waitress in the U.S. to pour the beer without much of a head.

Side Note: Does anybody else know what FYRO Macedonia means (besides me)? I noticed that CPPJames is using it as his "home country."

I went to England to visit all my relatives early this summer as well as to try out the beers. English beers are really different, but I love them. They will "pull" beer from kegs, meaning they are physically pulling thsi big lever to pump ti into the glass. The beer is warmer than I'm used to, and they usually add a small head that stays for most of the beverage's life.

Great stuff

p.s. No , what does it mean?

Tim, come to Canada!
Go to Top of Page

guitarted
Chatterbox

Canada
487 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2004 :  11:58:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(I don't think these are the original lyrics)

In Heaven there is no beer
(No beer?!)
That's why we drink it here
And when we're all gone from here
Our friends will be drinking all the beer.

In Heaven there is no wine
(No wine?!)
So we drink till we feel fine
And when we leave this all behind
Our friends will be drinking all the wine.

In Heaven there is no fear
(No fear)
So we worry too much here
And we drink ourselves full of beer
To help us when we deal with the fear.

In Heaven there are no drugs
That's why we hang with thugs
And when the Lord pulls the plug
All the thugs will still be selling drugs, yeah.

Thugs and drugs
Beer...

In Heaven there is no sex
(Oh no!)
So let's do that next
And when our muscles no longer flex
Someone else will be having sex.

In Heaven there are no wars
Or cars, or movie stars
And when we no longer are
The world will probably still be having wars.

What the heck! Yeah!

Sex and war,
Bars and cars.
Drugs, thugs,
And delicious food.
]

Tim, come to Canada!
Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2004 :  1:49:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just thought I'd let you guys know my brother gave the Arrogant Bastard ale a thumbs down. He said it was alright but not by any means good beer.

Go to Top of Page

guitarted
Chatterbox

Canada
487 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2004 :  1:51:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zachmozach

Just thought I'd let you guys know my brother gave the Arrogant Bastard ale a thumbs down. He said it was alright but not by any means good beer.

I believe it. I like their marketing scheme, but I don't have the faith in it being a truly wicked ale.

Tim, come to Canada!
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2004 :  2:08:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
mmmm yeungling!
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2004 :  9:22:25 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This is rated even higher than Arrogant Bastard - Double Bastard Ale

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000