New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2004 :  06:37:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday Fluffy! I don't know when you will get to read this since your computer died, but I wanted to post it just the same.

I hope this is a great day for you. The weather should be great, sunny and beautiful.

Just want to wish you a great day and many more to come!

Peace, love and happiness to you always!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2004 :  09:14:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So, according to MSN.com, here's your horoscope for the day:

Your phone could be ringing off the hook today, Fluffy. The energy of the day could increase the pace of communications. You might find it a challenge keeping up with all of these contacts. Try not to pressure yourself to get everything done. Certain people should be dealt with, while others can be delayed. Create a workable schedule for yourself. Don't give in to outside pressures if you can help it!

Since that seems to be the pace of everyother day of the year for you, I didn't really think that it was a good birthday horoscope... Besides, who wants to spend their day like that? There's no promise of beautiful women, ice cream, and music. So, I went to the all reliable source of Yahoo... and here's what they have to day:

You can't put off mundane duties any longer. But it will go faster than you think.Today's astro-weather calls for extended periods of calm, followed by scattered storms, a pretty heavy shower and setting in early for the evening -- if you're smart. And everyone knows how smart you are.

OK... so I'm thinking that Yahoo just got lazy and has begun combining their weather reports with their horoscopes. But, what I am getting out of that is that you must do MORE work, and an early night... Oh come on! Yes, we do all know how smart you are... but is that anyway to spend your birthday? So, let's try again... according to Horoscopes.com:

VIRGO
Out in front. Today your leadership skills are stronger than usual. So much so, that you should put yourself into situations where you can take a greater leadership role. You'll find you're especially effective when you get out in front and lead others by example. Great day to invite friends to join you.

Joined by friends? Yes. Leading your friends around? Ugh... good times???... So in my last attempt to find something satisfying (to me at least) for your day of birth, I went to the New York Post:

Your Horoscope for September 22, 2004
IF TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY
You may have a head full of great ideas, but somehow you have got to get those ideas out of your head and into the real world, where they can be of use. Your task this year is to find a way to do that. It won't be easy, but the rewards - not least of which will be the sense of achievement you will feel - will be well worth the effort.

So that's not so bad... but, I dunno know... today may be the best day to refer to horoscopes as "hooey" and see to it yourself that you have a wonderful day. Hope to hear from you soon with all the great tales of the day (unless of course the horoscopes are accurate, those may be rather bland stories... in which case, please share details from another more interesting day, or make something up... there are a lot of people that want you to have a fantastic day, and it will hurt our feelings if you let us down... no pressure).
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2004 :  09:47:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy birthday Fluffy! Hope it's a good one! Just think...pretty soon...Fluffy's gonna be a junior...in high school...

Peace brutha...hope there's many many more great birthdays ahead!

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2004 :  12:04:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
happy birthday fluffy!!

maybe i'll run into you soon, isn't Brock playing the Knitting Factory soon? Will you be there?

I just caught Whitley there last week and as always he ruled.
Go to Top of Page

rdj218
Try A Little Harder

USA
85 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2004 :  12:29:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit rdj218's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Happy, happy Birthday Fluffy!!!
Huggs, love and good stuff!!!

Reesa & Family

reesa j
Go to Top of Page

pants_happy
Chatterbox

412 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2004 :  2:05:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
happy birthday Fluffy
may you be ever soft
on the day you that read this
and go like nuts in the wind
Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2004 :  2:12:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday Fluffy!

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2004 :  2:18:48 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday Fluffy!!

Adam
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2004 :  2:51:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fluffy! I hope you have a great birthday and that touring has been fun! May your birthday be a great one as you deserve it!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2004 :  7:07:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy birthday... may your life be as long and as useful as a roll of toilet paper.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2004 :  9:15:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
originally posted by Silky the Pimp
... may your life be as long and as useful as a roll of toilet paper.
if you arn't as usful as a pece of toliet paper maybe you should condider becomng a bidjet.

anyway happy birthday fluffy

A nice word and a gun will get you alot farther than just a nice word
Go to Top of Page

mattc
Try A Little Harder

67 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2004 :  1:06:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
happy bday fluffy! it was great getting to meet you at the soCAL shows. have a great one man!

-matt
critchlm@uci.edu
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2004 :  02:23:18 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, I guess this is appropriate place to say this, but when I saw you in Aug... you literally looked the most fit, in shape, young, and happy that I've ever seen you, so what ever you are doing, keep it up, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hopefully I can have that Pigs will fly cd for you next time we meet. I'm still working on it.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2004 :  1:47:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Back ONLINE after over 2 excruciating weeks on TouR "WITHOUT" an internet connection. Damn computer!!! Sorry to anyone who tried to contact me during the TouR via email. You can't imagine how frustrating it was to not be able to keep up. Now I get to play catch-up which isn't much fun either. LOL Anyway, thanx for all the wonderful birthday wishes. No tragedys occurred, so all in all, I guess it was a pretty good b-day. I did get my computer all cleaned up and repaired on my b-day so I guess I should say it was a GREAT b-day. THANX JON!!! Great to be back(except for all the posts I have to do to catch up LOL Watch a post whore in action!)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000