I'm back...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2004 :  05:06:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yup.....you can stop rubbing your eyes in disbelief. I can't even remember the last time I posted here. In fact, I can't believe that I actually remembered my password. Anyways.....what to talk about....kind of strange how the longer you don't talk with someone the less there is to talk about, even though so much has happened. Maybe because there's just so much information that you don't know where to start.

Well....I guess I shouldn't say too much because there are so few people left who actually recognize me. Just starting my senior year as a mechanical engineer.....fun, fun times. All you people with time on your hands are suckers because you'll never understand the joy of doing homework for 13 hours a day. Mwahahahaha...you poor misguided fools. Drinking down your Flaming Moe's, all the while wondering "How does he do it?"....well I'll tell you. Cough syrup. Everyday, ordinary, over-the-counter children's cough syrup! Hahahahaha!!!

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2004 :  07:07:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Woooohoooo You're Back!!!!!!! Glad (and surprised) to see your post. Very happy that you posted again! BTW Fluffy's computer died so he probably won't be on for a while, but he will be so happy to see your post! Same with Teri, Jay, Kevin, Silky, Arthen, Capt.P., Talking Neurons, etc.!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2004 :  2:32:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Holy cow! I thought I'd never see the day, but I'm glad you decided to post again! Hopefully you can find time to stick around and post some more, maybe when you take a study break.

Welcome back and good luck with engineering.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2004 :  6:14:23 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Pratick! how are ya? hows the school goin? did u go to any of the cali shows?
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2004 :  7:25:58 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you're back.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2004 :  9:26:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ahh welcome back PCBTim. aye myself have just returned from a,long leave of absence. interesting how the most influencial people on the borad come back at the same time. ok so i'm not influential at all. but it's still ghood to have you back brother.

patrick....the man. the legend. is back

A nice word and a gun will get you alot farther than just a nice word
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2004 :  10:46:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good to see you post again Pat... you went and became a workoholic on us!

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2004 :  02:21:11 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WELCOME BACK Patrick!!!!!!!!! I was looking out for you at the recent show in Hollywood, made me remember the HOB show. Hope to see ya around soon man.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2004 :  1:50:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
........speaking of post whores, GREAT to have you back pcbTIM. Missed you much at the Cali shows!! Glad to hear all is well with you and that you don't hate us. Hope you can find TIMe in your busy life to grace the bored with your presence from TIMe to TIMe. Take care and don't be a stranger!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2004 :  2:44:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks. Yes Silky, I did become a workaholic. But that's school for you. Sorry I didn't attend any shows, but I've realized that concerts aren't really my thing.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000