TRelated Topics
 Stream and DVD out of print?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  12:12:24 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've noticed lately that both Stream and the Chaos View DVD are "not currently available" on musictoday. Does this mean that they are out of print for good, or will they be repressed?

god
Kevin

guitarted
Chatterbox

Canada
487 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  8:19:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where does it say that? i looked around with no luck

Tim, come to Canada!
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2004 :  02:30:47 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Check out Tim's official store: http://stores.musictoday.com/store/dept.asp?dept_id=70&band_id=30

both are no longer listed.

Or if you go to the the merch page here: http://www.timreynolds.com/merchandise/ and click the "buy it" options for either one, it says the product is unavailable.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2004 :  2:33:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't the status of ChaosView, it is possible that it is sold out and if that is the case I doubt it will be repressed. As for Stream, yes, it is currently "out of stock" but TR and myself have been working with MusicToday about getting another pressing rolling. Don't know how long it will take to get sorted out but it should happen at someTIMe in the future. As for the moment, I have copies of Stream at my office(TouR merch) and unless I run out on this run of shows(NM and CO) you can get a copy if you need it quick thru me.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

newishsongs SorL
Is Anybody Here?

8 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  4:25:24 PM  Show Profile  Send newishsongs SorL an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just bought puke matrix, chaos view, stream, and that chaos dvd...about 4 days ago for my friend...
hmm?

Hmm? Thing? Good Good Time?
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2004 :  8:10:54 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info Fluffy...

newishsongs Sor: Did you buy those through Musictoday? By the way, what a rad friend you are for buying those for a buddy. I hope they enjoy all of that great music!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2004 :  3:44:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can still get Stream via www.amzon.com for about $14.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

kfsm
Is Anybody Here?

5 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2004 :  10:06:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit kfsm's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, I have a couple of hundred Chaos View DVD's left from the original pressing. Is there a way to get a hold of musictoday to see if they want them?

Tom
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000