11/17/05 Baltimore, MD opening act
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JemezFoodPeople
Chatterbox

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2005 :  7:25:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit JemezFoodPeople's Homepage  Send JemezFoodPeople an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey,
I just got word that I'll be opening the TR show at Baltimore's 8x10 (the Funk Box) on Nov 17th. Hope to see some people on the board at the show!!

I'm so pumped and honored to be playing with Tim again.

"Do you have the patience to wait
till your mud settles and the water is clear?
Can you remain unmoving
till the right action arises by itself?"
-Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

www.mattwinn.com

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2005 :  7:55:26 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that's awesome! I hope you get to tape both you and TR! Maybe you'll get to play a song or three with him?

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

JemezFoodPeople
Chatterbox

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2005 :  9:10:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit JemezFoodPeople's Homepage  Send JemezFoodPeople an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That would be a thrill. I might blow it though, even if it happened ( not that I expect it to)... once I played a set with another guitar hero of mine, Dexter Brank. We played a duet or two together and I kept on screwing up because all I could do was watch him rip. I think the same thing would happen with TR.

Can you remain unmoving
-Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

www.mattwinn.com
Go to Top of Page

Mechman293
Chatterbox

129 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2005 :  11:34:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Been awhile since I've posted something, saying Aloha and hope everyones doing well.

Alright Jemez! Wish I could make the show but being in CA is abit of a ways. Also I bought your CD awhile back and it's excellent =)

Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2005 :  07:45:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Matt, that's awesome, I am almost 100% sure I'll be going to that one, it'll be great to finally meet you.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

OnlySuperstition
Chatterbox

150 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2005 :  09:53:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have checked out your website a few times and it will be great to see you perform. You can count me in on that show!!!

See you there

Slaughter, a word to live by....
Go to Top of Page

JoeGamo05
Chatterbox

USA
279 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2005 :  10:28:01 PM  Show Profile  Send JoeGamo05 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wow!! that is nuts!!! it's my home town.... i need to make it home for this

When the trees start walking, the ground starts moving, your insane, your insane
Go to Top of Page

JemezFoodPeople
Chatterbox

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2005 :  11:06:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit JemezFoodPeople's Homepage  Send JemezFoodPeople an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh man i'm so pumped that I'm getting ill

Can you remain unmoving
-Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

www.mattwinn.com
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2005 :  1:14:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looking forward to hearing ya man
Go to Top of Page

kundalini69
Is Anybody Here?

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2005 :  4:57:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone have the setlist (or at least a partial idea) from what Tim played last night? I was supposed to go to the show, but couldn't because of a deadline at work. I just wanna know what I missed so I can be depressed about it.
Go to Top of Page

JemezFoodPeople
Chatterbox

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2005 :  6:00:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit JemezFoodPeople's Homepage  Send JemezFoodPeople an AOL message  Reply with Quote
he played a lot of cover tunes last night, and only a minimal amount of acoustic classics. I don't have a setlist.. but I remember Rheginos & the Ressurrection... Che, Betrayal, Come Together (this was fricken awesome), Stream, Doom, Here Comes the Sun, If 6 was 9.. hmm I'm sure others could fill in the gaps.

for anybody who cares, I played:
1 - Stampede 2 - Step Aside, Watermelon 3 - Bass Note Factory 4 - Voices in my Head 5 - Clemmons 6 - Icicles & Blue Lights 7 - Ditched 8 - Four Vampires

The crowd was pretty talkative the whole night, until Tim came out for the encore... some people had left, leaving only the dedicated, quiet listeners. We were treated to Kundalini Bonfire and All You Need is Love in a perfect atmosphere. Fun night!

Can you remain unmoving
-Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

www.mattwinn.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000